bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
That's...quite a theory you got there. I don't expect anything supernatural from the game(except for the time travel aspect). It would just not fit with the tone of the game.

Like, we already have time travel but now the game wants me to believe that there are ghosts too? What's next? Aliens trying to attend high school disguised as students wanting to study humans up close?
Well, we have scheming beavers already, so why not supernatural? Based off my choices, I chose to lie and say I tripped over the laundry basket and volunteered to clean it up. One of the things I had to clean was lipstick writing on the mirror. When I asked sis about it, she denied doing it and only said another girl was in there for a few minutes. Then when I went to bury the chocolates box with Isabella, I got her to tell me about her sister. She told a story about how her sister liked to write on the bathroom mirrors with lipstick. Pretty big coincidence, no?

Alterstorm

Sep 11, 2020
Well, we have scheming beavers already, so why not supernatural? Based off my choices, I chose to lie and say I tripped over the laundry basket and volunteered to clean it up. One of the things I had to clean was lipstick writing on the mirror. When I asked sis about it, she denied doing it and only said another girl was in there for a few minutes. Then when I went to bury the chocolates box with Isabella, I got her to tell me about her sister. She told a story about how her sister liked to write on the bathroom mirrors with lipstick. Pretty big coincidence, no?

Interesting thought, still, her sister drew smileys. The mirror had pawprints, hearts, the text "Meow!", some kisses and some text I can't decypher.
View attachment lipstick_writing.webp

Reactions: sztrb

plm0901

Aug 31, 2020
Also I think at this point it is possible that Isabella's dead sister messed up the bathroom, she is likely the unknown contact in your phone and she has been possessing Lindsey at times, taking the chocolates and when she runs into the MC while inside Lindsey, she quickly vacates thereby causing the normal agile Lindsey to stumble. Maybe she sent you back in time to save her sister, who otherwise might have done something tragic and she is keeping tabs, nudging events, etc.
Interesting! Maybe that's why the title is Another Chance. Another chance for MC, but another chance for the mysterious unknown contact, which it might be Isabella's dead sister. If that is true, helping Kate actually might result into saving Isabella? Since the anonymous contact said nothing about helping Kate.

Reactions: sztrb

darkdani8

Feb 11, 2019
Sooo I screwed up my Flora storyline and I wanted to go back to my backup save to replay an hour or so. And now I am stuck. I got the capture card from the attic but the game did not realize it. It keeps telling me to search the attic. But I already found everything there. Did anybody have the same problem? Maybe a fix of some sorts? I really don't want to replay everything up until that point if possible. (btw the weed quest is also stuck, I interact with my PC but the quest does not start)

Onlyflames

May 17, 2021
Sooo I screwed up my Flora storyline and I wanted to go back to my backup save to replay an hour or so. And now I am stuck. I got the capture card from the attic but the game did not realize it. It keeps telling me to search the attic. But I already found everything there. Did anybody have the same problem? Maybe a fix of some sorts? I really don't want to replay everything up until that point if possible. (btw the weed quest is also stuck, I interact with my PC but the quest does not start)
I had that happen to me too, advancing the other quests helped.
Idk which one(s) anymore, just doing all the other Jo or pc (?) quests helped, there seems to be a order

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I got the capture card from the attic but the game did not realize it. It keeps telling me to search the attic. But I already found everything there. Did anybody have the same problem?
I also found it earlier. There was no need to start over, just go on to the next step in the quest.

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
I wonder if developer is reading this thread. This game is still confusing as hell since content is branched and you can miss some quests, scenes or options by taking a bad turn without knowing it. The only reasonable way I know to fix this is to replace "Chapter select", which makes it even more confusing, by actual interactive story tree. When you reach new part a node in the tree changes from "?" to unlocked, you get a checkpoint and can see if there are other locked options or missed scenes nested in this node. Pretty common feature in non-linear story games. It also allows to make story of any complexity and saves time on updating walkthrough guides.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes