Jul 21, 2018
Anyone know where I can find an updated version of the walkthrough? The one in OP's is very incomplete :(

edit: Nevermind.. I thought this was a complete game due to the version being past 1.0.0 / Looks like I'll check back in a few months!

Last edited:

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Is it only for $7 patrons? I'm currently in the $2 tier and the lock for the post isn't specifying that I need to be in the incel tier, just that I need to be a patron despite already being one.

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019

edit; not sure if Incel version or they scrapped it entirely, but pressing X again lets you x-ray their lingerie, then nude

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Does 1.3 have much in story? I mean the 1.1 to 1.2 wasn't much.
Not really, but no such thing is advertised.

What is advertised, however, is one quest with 2 images for Mrs. L, one sidequest including the lovely nurse who we all love to blackmail(while secretly feeling guilty about it) and a new character - the secret loving/conspiracy theorist/school paper journalist Maxine! Also, you can toggle the X-Ray between clothed, underwear and fully nude now, a much appreciated addition to the game.

All in all, a fun little update. The devs also state that new releases are going to be much more frequent, with each release containing a few new quests(and spicy content, of course). (Im)patiently waiting for the next one!

P.S.: Also, the 1.1 to 1.2 jump added the X-Ray mode(NOT an easy thing to implement - lots of art being separated into layers/split into parts and code needing to be reworked and added) and a great deal of polish, bugfixes and QoL features, effectively laying the foundations for the rest of the game. No story was added, but now that those things are out of the way, new content should be easier to create.

Reactions: patachoucs

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Am I missing something? For Stolen Hearts, I need to put my lunch pack inside of a locker. But, no idea where the lunch is at in the first place

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Am I missing something? For Stolen Hearts, I need to put my lunch pack inside of a locker. But, no idea where the lunch is at in the first place
You only need to interact with the lunchbox in your locker. The same one you get the Tide pods from.

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes