Galact00

Dec 5, 2019
why do my ren'py games ''stop working''?
do i need to configure something or do i need to download something?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
When I interact with locker it opens my inventory instead cant get to lunchbox
In that case you have to open it with the locker key you get from the guard. If you've started from a checkpoint it should be the first thing in your inventory.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
They chose.... poorly *melts* XD
If they meet their next Patreon goal they will create a patch that restores the incest to this game.

Also, try the game out. It's written so well that the lack of specific pronouns doesn't take away from the experience.

Reactions: maybe973

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If they meet their next Patreon goal they will create a patch that restores the incest to this game.

Also, try the game out. It's written so well that the lack of specific pronouns doesn't take away from the experience.
The only update I haven't played is the latest one... also how can you know they will do a patch... you can't exactly advertise that on patreon lol. nor can you really publish it there either....

Also even if true, the tag should still be removed, as tags are for what is in the game, not what might one day be in the game. for that it goes under genre and under planned, although in this case if what you say is true it isn't planned, it is possible if they get more money....

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The only update I haven't played is the latest one... also how can you know they will do a patch... you can't exactly advertise that on patreon lol. nor can you really publish it there either....
They have roundaboutly stated as much. I mean, it can't really get much more obvious that the description on their 2000$ goal: "We'll patch back in that content. Shhh, no telling." Another post has some more subtle hints(subtle in the *nudge* nudge* *wink* *wink* sense).

The devs also read all comments and listen to their audience. They know that people want the incest to make a comeback. The game started with incest in it(which had to be removed due to obvious reasons), so it's safe to assume that that is also the story they want to tell.

They are trying to both meet their audience's expectations and their own vision of the game by any means possible, so throw them a bone.

P.S.: Oh, and even though there is no stated connection between the MC, Jo and Flora, their relationship is obvious. No real harm is done to the game by removing the words "mother" and "sister" from the game. Hell, it might even gain from that, since now the writers have to convey the same information by using solely subtext and characters interacting with each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: maybe973

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
They have roundaboutly stated as much. I mean, it can't really get much more obvious that the description on their 2000$ goal: "We'll patch back in that content. Shhh, no telling." Another post has some more subtle hints(subtle in the *nudge* nudge* *wink* *wink* sense).

The devs also read all comments and listen to their audience. They know that people want the incest to make a comeback. The game started with incest in it(which had to be removed due to obvious reasons), so it's safe to assume that that is also the story they want to tell.

They are trying to both meet their audience's expectations and their own vision of the game by any means possible, so throw them a bone.

P.S.: Oh, and even though there is no stated connection between the MC, Jo and Flora, their relationship is obvious. No real harm is done to the game by removing the words "mother" and "sister" from the game. Hell, it might even gain from that, since now the writers have to convey the same information by using solely subtext and characters interacting with each other.
.... if it doesn't currently have it, then it doesn't currently have it lol. most people ain't gonna check all that to know it may be coming. most will look at tag download play and then get annoyed it isn't there, and the MC called them by their name. (which for some breaks immersion, cause who calls their mom by their name...).

Removing the tag both removes issue for the dev and the players. when it has it then just add it back. Cause there is no clear disclaimer on the post that says "Will be added later.".

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes