Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So, just so you know: you can NOT access Flora's new event unless in the begging you sided with Kate instead of Isabelle. Those who chose our dear cinnamon roll over BBB (Big Bad Bitch) will have to play the event using the "select chapter" feature.

buqlaw

Jul 22, 2020
can someone help me with that ANNOYING ASS quest in the classroom stuck with the two girls trying to convince to vote for whatever?

Been stuck for like a year there and given up...

Reactions: ohcmonrest

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
How can I gather 5 grand??
Also, trying to buy any kind of stuff on the computer gives an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
can someone help me with that ANNOYING ASS quest in the classroom stuck with the two girls trying to convince to vote for whatever?

Been stuck for like a year there and given up...
Activate the hints and it will be simple

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn the chapter select scene navigation sucks.. have to keep going to door to go anywhere.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Is there a quick way to get the money for the skirt without using a cheat console command? I've got about 1/5 of the money needed already.

~Legend~

Oct 26, 2021
Im not sure if this is only happens to me but whenever I load a old save from a previous version, the new quests never proc. I have to start from chapter select and lose my progress and past choices. Is there a way to patch or work around this?

Blob

May 7, 2017
Is there some kind of trick to getting the $5000 ( without cheating) ?
Right now over the course of the entire game I have collected a little more than $1000, so I would have to search and pick up money another 200 (!!!) times.

I guess I'll just cheat but for the people who want to play normally that's a pretty messed up grind.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes