Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
I may have lost it, but does the game says at any point what was the fight between MC and Flora at graduation day?

hirikumo

Nov 19, 2018
where in the game can i input the admin commands?
Load the save that you want to affect the stats of and press Shift + O. Then enter the stats as directed from the guide posted earlier in the thread.
For Anyone, Interested Here are some Admin Commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number, hope this helps.

Newbie222

Sep 16, 2022
Load the save that you want to affect the stats of and press Shift + O. Then enter the stats as directed from the guide posted earlier in the thread.
For Anyone, Interested Here are some Admin Commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number, hope this helps.
question is there cheats for like characters to change they're love and lust

Reactions: Jaccknife

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
All the console commands you'll ever need

To open the console, press Shift + O in-game.

O as in the letter O, and not zero. duh.

Stat releated commands:
mc.money = X
mc.intellect = X
mc.strength = X
mc.charisma = X
mc.lust = X
mc.love = X
mc.energy = X

nameofgirl.lust = X
nameofgirl.love = X
Possible names: flora, jacklyn, isabelle, lindsey, maxine, nurse, jo, cyberia, mrsl

Gallery unlock:
def is_replay_unlocked(all):
return True

Credit for the commands releated to love&lust goes to ralph_on_me
Credit for the command unlocking the gallery goes to
Gabriel_West
Just keeping this as a reminder

DILUC_GAMING

Nov 24, 2020
Does this game still make you fight with the most ridicolously complicated quests for hours just to get a mere pantyshot or some sht? Dropped the ball at the ley line quest, I hope things changed.

Reactions: MisterDuck

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Does this game still make you fight with the most ridicolously complicated quests for hours just to get a mere pantyshot or some sht? Dropped the ball at the ley line quest, I hope things changed.
Does no one here play with the hints on or something?

ptorq

May 3, 2018
Dude wtf, why am i tuck in the kitchen on the second day, it wont let me go back up stairs I cant go through the door, keeps saying something about milk. I clicked everything but it wont do anything help
Did the day start with Flora waking you up? That's the start of an insular questline where you have limited options (basically, if you try to click anything that doesn't advance the quest it gives you a pseudo-cryptic response and nothing happens). However, if you're on that questline, it should let you go through the door (and in the school, up the stairs, to the sports wing and in the gym, at which point all is about to be made clear). If it won't let you do that sounds like a bug to me; you might need to restart from your last save (or from the beginning if you haven't saved).

Spongedan

Aug 7, 2019
How do I complet King of sweets, It tells me to buy strawberry juice then drink it, then just keeps saying to buy more strawberry juice.

ptorq

May 3, 2018
More of a whole genera then a couple games. Also known as the 'click on anything and everything' style. Granted, it's not a particularly popular style, but it's been around since mice started to be a thing.
As the OP said, it's inherited from text adventure games and therefore predates mice. Crazy Moon Logic puzzles where you have to replicate whatever was going through the developer's stroke-addled mind in order to pass the obstacle are the main reason I generally don't care for those sorts of games. At least in this one there's a built-in hint mode you can turn on when you reach the "screw it, I've done everything that makes sense ... oh, I need a lollipop and a plastic fork" point.

A proper walkthrough would still be useful, though, since sometimes the quest (!) icon for a character starts a completely other quest you don't want to start instead of advancing you on the one you're trying to work on. I know the art teacher will give me a quest to do art, but I'm not ready for that; I just need to borrow some supplies right now. Might be nice if the quest icon let you select WHICH quest you were trying to trigger.

Reactions: Testerguy19

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Just found this game and I have to say - amazing art, amazing storytelling.

Sadly you get locked out of stuff pretty early on. I carried Lindsay to the nurse instead of getting the nurse myself, so I was locked out of a quest that cleaned my room way later. This was also at a point where it didn't make sense to just reroll it, because this game has like 7 hours playtime at this point.

They did implement a quest to get the photo, but being locked out of a core quest in lindsay's storyline is just a little bit too harsh.

Otherwise, good stuff. This does get updated monthly? Amazing!

People here complaining about the lack of sex scenes, but to be honest, I'm just here for the story.

Nov 16, 2021
Ok I just finished all of the quests I could. I have some questions about the Phone Gallery
1) How do I get the scene between Flora's Sleep and Flora's Hug?
2) How do I get the scene between Kate's Forfeit and Jacklyn's Appraisal? (It seems to be a Maxine scene so very interesting) Figured it out do the Maxine quest instead of Lindsey's then you'll get a follow up
3) How do I get the scene between Flora's Shower and Lindsey's Dance Partner?
4) Finally, How do I get the last scene? (The one after Kate's Papaya)
1. It's the scene with the tiny tiny banzai tree. I think instead of helping Flora, you just need to interact with the trees and her
3. Lindsays solo dance, the name says it all. Pretend you're injured and don't dance with her, opposite of the one below were you dance with her
4. It's Flora naked dash for the security officer. You need to be on Kata's path and doing the stainless steel quest (the handcuffs), I think

IIRC, you need to always support her against Kate. I believe their paths are mutually exclusive
Think it's the goal, but as Kate's content is currently lacking, you don't really get to be against Isabelle I believe? (unless i did something wrong in my playthrough, also explaining why I am lacking kate content there)

I'm missing:
1) Kate's Kiss (right after Lindsay's exam on your phone): the scene were you kiss Kate her shoes (was on kate's path, but never encountered this?)
2) Kate Spurt (right after Lindsay's spurt on your phone): where not Lindsay ends up with a wet shirt but its Kate
3) Kate's papaya (right after Lindsay's kiss on your phone): This actually amazes me that it is in the game and I never encountered it, also not on Kates path?

The other scenes I have found or at least know how i could have unlocked them

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes