ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
1. It's the scene with the tiny tiny banzai tree. I think instead of helping Flora, you just need to interact with the trees and her
3. Lindsays solo dance, the name says it all. Pretend you're injured and don't dance with her, opposite of the one below were you dance with her
4. It's Flora naked dash for the security officer. You need to be on Kata's path and doing the stainless steel quest (the handcuffs), I think

Think it's the goal, but as Kate's content is currently lacking, you don't really get to be against Isabelle I believe? (unless i did something wrong in my playthrough, also explaining why I am lacking kate content there)

I'm missing:
1) Kate's Kiss (right after Lindsay's exam on your phone): the scene were you kiss Kate her shoes (was on kate's path, but never encountered this?)
2) Kate Spurt (right after Lindsay's spurt on your phone): where not Lindsay ends up with a wet shirt but its Kate
3) Kate's papaya (right after Lindsay's kiss on your phone): This actually amazes me that it is in the game and I never encountered it, also not on Kates path?

The other scenes I have found or at least know how I could have unlocked them
Thanks for answering me
>3
I did that she just laughed at my lie.

Now to answer your questions
>1
It's at the end of the first Kate Quest/the split between Lindsay and Kate, ask Kate for a reward when you join her then ask again when you're about to finish her quest
>2
Don't clean the mess after you make it, then when Kate shows up you have two options, it should be obvious which one you need to get her wet shirt,
>3
Huh guess I was wrong about it being better if you pick Kate, yeah there's a quest called "Paint it Red" on the Isabelle path (her alternative to Stainless Steal) You need a lockpick to see the scene (Hairpin + Yarn)

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
IIRC, you need to always support her against Kate. I believe their paths are mutually exclusive
IIRC you don't even need to side with Isabelle to get her scene. What the choice does do is lock you out of one quest each (Paint it Red if you pick Kate and Stainless Steal if you pick Isabelle) you can still do Isabelle's final quest if you sided against her at the start. You just need to have high enough love with her (also don't pick the lust option at the end of the quest)

Reactions: kalifianto

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
3. Lindsays solo dance, the name says it all. Pretend you're injured and don't dance with her, opposite of the one below were you dance with her
Wrong but I figured it out, instead of inviting her to your room or saying you'll give the album to her when you're at school, invite her to listen to it together in the music room. That's how you get the solo dance scene.
Oh also there's an alt way you can get the kiss. If you have 10 love with her and tell her you'll give her the album when you're at school then you can kiss her in the kitchen when she stops by to pick it up

Nov 16, 2021
Yeah sorry :(
After your message, i checked it again (I saw it with gallery unlocker and just assumed it was an alternative romance scene) and indeed saw the scene taking place in the music room and also with the music from the album, so was searching for that specific quest to correct my previous message, but couldn't find the quest name in the walkthrough where Jo got the album from the basement. But ty for clearing it up and apologies again for my oversight.

Reactions: ninjasamuri

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I think the quest where you had to clean puddles for Kate is bugged. After i clean every single puddle i can't do nothing and when i try to leave Kate is like i haven't finished yet.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes