tofumen

Oct 31, 2018
How do I access replay mode?
I installed Gallery unlocker but all I see in the main title is "Chapter Select"

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
For the nurse, combine the yarn with the safety pin (found on the nurse's desk) and use it on the cabinet, then give the cat a wrapper and it'll lead you to the nurse.

For the laundry, get the tide pods from your locket (use the key on it) then click the blue paper square in the bathroom for instructions.
Where is the yarn?

Sep 26, 2021
I went to sleep on night 1 and woke up at 8PM day 2. After the dream interaction with Kate I wake up on day 3. Is that supposed to happen or did I accidentally skip all of day 2?

EDIT: I thought that events were going to be locked to certain days and that I was missing scenes that would only appear on day 2, but that is not the case.

Last edited:

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I fixed the x-ray patch. Just put the attached files from the old patch and my patch into the game folder.

The patch has now been updated with the 1.19 version of xray_mode.rpa. This is only needed for the public release of the game.
Could you update this, please?

Akutawaga

Nov 5, 2018
v1.24 — "Venting Frustration"

Release date: October 3rd, 2022

New features

• Added the Nurse's Venting Frustration quest
  • Added a Nurse crawling in the school vents special scene
  • Added a Nurse sex special scene

Technical changes

• Added an indication for when the player reaches the end of the current release (or at least has no more quests available)

Fixed bugs

• The quest guide would not point at the correct interactables should the player enter the music classroom before starting Chops and Nocs
  • The player could be blocked from entering the Nurse's office by Flora/Maxine even when required in Photogenic

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes