arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
i cant play this with joiplay?
I don't think it works fully on Joiplay.

This is what I get when trying on Joiplay.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1000_base_game/game_intro/intro.rpy", line 59, in <module>
File "game/1000_base_game/game/dialog.rpy", line 30, in set_dialog_mode
TypeError: Got multiple values for arguments: 'phone_place'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "1000_base_game/script.rpyc", line 8, in script call
File "1000_base_game/game_intro/intro.rpyc", line 59, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1063, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/1000_base_game/game_intro/intro.rpy", line 59, in <module>
File "game/1000_base_game/game/dialog.rpy", line 30, in set_dialog_mode
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 1307, in hide_screen
File "renpy/exports.py", line 741, in hide
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 1282, in remove
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 1191, in hide_or_replace
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 500, in _handles_event
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 653, in update
File "renpy/ast.py", line 294, in apply_arguments
File "renpy/ast.py", line 256, in apply
TypeError: Got multiple values for arguments: 'phone_place'

```

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2020
Jesus christ the gallery is a total nightmare to navigate on PC. Not only does it have way too few scenes up per frame, not only do you have to go SCENE BY SCENE to get to the later ones (and it resets every time you go into a scene), not only do you seemingly HAVE TO scroll to get through it, but fuck me the scroll sensitivity is HORRIBLE. Fucking carpel tunnel simulator.

dogyellow585

Nov 21, 2020
any guides on how to guide the nurse through the vents in venting frustrations? the in game quest guide doesnt tell you which route to take and it doesnt matter what i pick, she always ends up going in circles to the same rooms.

Reactions: misterx2999

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
any guides on how to guide the nurse through the vents in venting frustrations? the in game quest guide doesnt tell you which route to take and it doesnt matter what i pick, she always ends up going in circles to the same rooms.
the direction basically follow the c shape of the building. Get her to the art room and go staight (If I remember correctly) that will lead to the reporters room where you can give the nurse water and then onto some stuck in the vent action

Reactions: danny059005

dogyellow585

Nov 21, 2020
the direction basically follow the c shape of the building. Get her to the art room and go staight (If I remember correctly) that will lead to the reporters room where you can give the nurse water and then onto some stuck in the vent action
thanks. for anyone else stuck, the route from start to finish is right, right, straight.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
What’s the point of disabling romance for a character? Does it unlock another route or something? Cause honestly I see no benefit for peeking on Lindsey in the toilet even if you do get the spider egg picture. Also should this game have a rape tag? I know you can force Kate in a dream sequence and I read the there is a vine rape scene?

Cblow

Jun 4, 2017
Where is Maxine Hiding? I've gotten past the greenhouse clue but can't find the painting the game is talking about?
Anyone knows where to find Maxine after the note in the greenhouse?
Look at the "Paint It Red" task. English classroom and look at the "blackboard". There should be a small group of items at the bottom of the board. (looks like just junk) Maxine's note is in there.

Once you have that, then you will be directed to find Isabelle again and she will tell you the meaning of the note.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes