Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
Good... Time of the day it is I reach you guys!

First, love the game. Really well written and imho one of the best multiple-choice point-and-clicker I've ever played.

Second: it seems like the game gets... Buggy to say the least, when you get Make a Wish and Blow and King of Sweets (or Stolen Hearts?) on Day 1.

The game starts Make a Wish and Blow, but you can't get out of the room because of other quests.

Anyone knows a way to spawn/jump/warp outside the bedroom to at least finish Make a Wish and Blow? I think the other quests will sort out once that quest is over.

Tyvm in advance

blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
Doing the Stainless Steel quest. How the hell am I supposed to get $4999? Is there some method I can do to get it quickly?

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
are these sscenes unavoidable tho :unsure:
the pegging and anal is avoidable depends on your choice, the femdom have an unavoidable one if im not mistaken, tentacle is depends on your choice but the quest where it occurs is somewhat unavoidable, humiliation and blackmail is again depedns on your choice, but idk about bdsm, maybe tied to one of the character, or maybe i forgotten about it, or again.... say it with me.... depends on your choice

sorry if hard to understand

maybe973

Sep 13, 2019
Is there an updated guide available? The one from OP only stops at version 1.15....
I dk what to say about an updated guide, it's pretty straight forward (imo) if you click the quest guide (top right hand) and select the quest you want to do.

If I get stuck, there's a chance someone else is stuck like me and already asked on this forum (in which someone else gave the answer to). Is there any particular quest you are stuck on?

Reactions: Ocean75
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes