deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Someone make an android port, please
It's a huge pain in the ass is what the android porter's say when someone asks them to make a port of this game. Also many of them had tried it in the past and been unsuccessful.
You can try joiplay to play this game but from what I remember there were quite a few problems I encountered in the game while playing through joiplay.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I just started this game and I'm seeing a lot ice cubes in every places i visit. Do i need to keep collecting it? Will it have some practical use in the future?

easy_exit

May 25, 2020
It's a huge pain in the ass is what the android porter's say when someone asks them to make a port of this game. Also many of them had tried it in the past and been unsuccessful.
You can try joiplay to play this game but from what I remember there were quite a few problems I encountered in the game while playing through joiplay.
joi constantly throws errors

Reactions: Donjoe81

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Game's great, too bad there isn't a lot of content for the different girls / it doesn't go further than this yet.
I got baited by the "v1.24" and now I want more x)
Same thing that happened to me. We got minor updates every month or so though, so the wait shouldn't be too hard.

lazyamerican

Mar 25, 2020
lol story synopsis sums up my life quite well....men are truly the worst aren't we? Almost as if people aren't actually the same and all throughout human existence there's never been a period where there hasn't been lesser people and better people.

yeaboi123

May 10, 2017
This is the first time I come back to replay a game and find LESS content lol. I swear there was a way for having 3 nude models at the same time but now its impossible (Jack/Ms L/Nurse + Kate)

spannnumber72

May 14, 2017
Could someone explain how exactly to do this from A to Z.
Open the "Another Chance" folder
Open the "Renpy" folder
Open the "Common" folder
Open the "00console" file type "RPY File". If this is the first time, right click it and "open with". Find and select "Notepad"
Press Ctrl+F (or find) and search for "config.console = False"
Change "False" to "True"
Click "File" and then "Save"
Close the file go back 2 folders and start the game
Once you're actually in the game, not the title screen, press "Shift+O"
This is where you enter the commands stated before.
If, for example, you type "mc.intellect" and hit enter, it will tell you the current value. So if it says 3 and you want/need 15, youll type "mc.intellect = 15" and hit enter.
This will change the value from 3 to 15.
You can also change the girls stats. Just type their first name instead of mc
For example "lindsey.love"

This will work for most Renpy games. Sometimes the names are different and youll have to figure them out or search for the admin commands in the thread. Another thing is theyre case sensitive. So if in the file it is listed as "MC.Money" and you type "mc.money" it wont recognize it. I always check the value before I try to change it, to confirm its the right admin command, and also so I dont change the wrong number, to avoid causing glitches.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Open the "Another Chance" folder
Open the "Renpy" folder
Open the "Common" folder
Open the "00console" file type "RPY File". If this is the first time, right click it and "open with". Find and select "Notepad"
Press Ctrl+F (or find) and search for "config.console = False"
Change "False" to "True"
Click "File" and then "Save"
Close the file go back 2 folders and start the game
Once you're actually in the game, not the title screen, press "Shift+O"
I did as you said till pressing the "Shift+O" thing. After that the page where we enter the command shows but whenever i click on it the error given in the spoiler below shows. Any idea what am i doing wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blanketblue

Oct 31, 2022
Why can't I access the sports wing to access the Poolside Story quest? I talked to Mrs L and there are no more steps for me to complete. It just says "Hell No, that's where you don't go"

Delusion007

Jan 9, 2019
Why can't I access the sports wing to access the Poolside Story quest? I talked to Mrs L and there are no more steps for me to complete. It just says "Hell No, that's where you don't go"
You need to go through the quest where you give Isabelle a tour of the school, until she invites you to go into the sports wing. You need to choose the option to go with her and that will give you access.

Reactions: blanketblue
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes