DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? I'm currently stuck with the Dead Girl's Score, it's telling me to go to sleep but I do that and nothing.

edit: I did it but after finishing all the other quests.

Last edited:

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
hey guys my game is bugged,

Maxine is apparently in the gym and a lot of quests are blocked because they want me to see her, but the gym is off limits to everyone except Kates posse (v1.31)

Also if i wait in Maxine's room she never appears, checked the greenhouse etc

how to use admin commands?)
Shift+O

hirosan1337

May 16, 2018
hey guys my game is bugged,

Maxine is apparently in the gym and a lot of quests are blocked because they want me to see her, but the gym is off limits to everyone except Kates posse (v1.31)

Also if i wait in Maxine's room she never appears, checked the greenhouse etc

Shift+O

Think that quest for kate's group is something about getting a dog right? You can try finishing that first. Wasn't obvious to me but there's a Park map to get the dog. It's behind the school bus.
1691036342301.png

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
Think that quest for kate's group is something about getting a dog right? You can try finishing that first. Wasn't obvious to me but there's a Park map to get the dog. It's behind the school bus.
thanks but it seems i dont have that quest / no dog in the park, all my other quests point to maxine in the gym or in her room (shes never there)

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
I think, I need help here.
I have reached a point when every question leads to gym. Yet, I cannot enter it since it is only open for Kate. Two more quests to open lead to the gym too. How can I get access to gym?

Currently, I have the following active quests:
- Stepping on the Rose
- The dog trick
- Stolen hearts
- The Ley of the Lands
- Jo's Day
+ 2 more unstarted quests (one of which need access to the gym as well, an another one required Maxima, who is always in the gym)

Any suggestions?

PS Cool game, by the way!

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes