Hattivatti 98

Jan 12, 2022
How do you use a save editor or even get the water before the plant goes insane?
I have not played that far but at least situations that I mentioned you can use the save editor to get water by dropping your safe file into it, then search the word "water" and there should be this line "home_kitchen > flags > water_bottle_taken" then just change the number 1 to 0 and there should be a new water bottle on top of your home's kitchen table.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Looks like Kate's femdom route's getting a lot of flac around here... oh well I think its sexy and well done and I am glad its a focus of the game, nice job with it dev. Gotta love folks coming into a game thread to bitch about what the game is about especially when you can flat out choose to avoid that route entirely.
My only problem with it is that we haven't been getting scenes with Kate and the MC. It's either Kate domming the nurse/isabelle or brief interactions like her slapping the MC or in the latest update her making the MC go on his knees to beg. Cool moments but they're not actual ""scenes"".

Reactions: Lmaousernametext

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
hello guys,
I´m in the "Tine Thirsty Tree" mission andon the top right corner it says:" Leave your bedroom."
What am I supposed to do? I really don't know what I have to do.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
hello guys,
I´m in the "Tine Thirsty Tree" mission andon the top right corner it says:" Leave your bedroom."
What am I supposed to do? I really don't know what I have to do.
It's a gamebreaking bug you can't do anything at my knowledge

RNeto79

Jul 14, 2021
It's a gamebreaking bug you can't do anything at my knowledge
But I can't advance in the game without doing that mission... FFS
There's anything I can do to go around that and continuing to play??

Last edited:

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.32.2)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

Reactions: Morbius

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
Another Chance [v1.32.1]
english
game translated to PT BR and Spanish + apk

program that uses BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

Another Chance [v1.32.1]
português-br
jogo traduzido para PT BR e Espanhol + apk

programa que usa BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

Reactions: jose carmona v

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
"Loser to the Rescue" is bugged, once you blackmail the nurse it gets stuck with this:
1693833293028.png

Ps: Lindsey was taken care of by the nurse at this point.
Any fix to this?

Reactions: Bier002

jardinier

May 12, 2020
I'm stuck in the quest "Tiny Thirsty Tree" because I need water for the thirsty vine, the online help tells me about the aquarium, but the aquarium doesn't have the hammer icon which would fill the sprayer.
Pb_aquarium.jpg

Last edited:

Debauchery11304

Oct 29, 2022
Something I haven't seen mentioned that I've always been curious about- obviously Flora is your sister, but are you two twins? Or is she supposed to be older or younger

jardinier

May 12, 2020
If you have an older save I recommend loading that then grabbing water before you start the quest
I have a bottle of water, but it's useless, the vine needs the sprayer. The water fountain is broken. I can fill the urine sprayer in the toilet near the bedroom, but the vine needs something healthier. I've no more idea...

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
I have a bottle of water, but it's useless, the vine needs the sprayer. The water fountain is broken. I can fill the urine sprayer in the toilet near the bedroom, but the vine needs something healthier. I've no more idea...
I meant grab everything you need before you start the quest. Something about the quest is bugged so you need to gather all the supplies you need for it first.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes