user2020user

Oct 28, 2020
-Not sure if this was already postet, if you go to the cheerleaders party as a ghost, the game won't progress after it. Quest shown is completed, but you still have this "can't progress other quest until party is completed~" , had to load and go as a box to the party.
-What is the difference between fastmode and explorer mod? i feel like this game is still long with few sence inbetween.
-I like the cheerleader but there aren't much scence of her to begin with xD

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
for some reason cant download the incest patch. just opens a text document in a google tab. no idea whats going on there. is there a newer release than the one linked on the game post?

Borgercat

Jun 13, 2023
I am stuck on here for tiny thirsty tree, I left my room, do I wait a couple days? View attachment 2909565
Spray the bottle of urine on the bonsai until you get a new pop up. Click on freeze and panic because the other one will bug you out. After that flora is supposed to send you a message but she doesn't so just go to sleep. I think it should be fixed then.

kzero4728

Mar 17, 2023
Right lads, there's a patch for this current Ver that'll fix the Tiny Thirsty Tree bug. It's on their Discord server if anyone want it.

diclo

Dec 6, 2020
what exactly does the given xray patch do? is it any different than the xray function that looks to be currently in the game? as in, is it worth adding that patch?

johnqaz

Apr 2, 2020
I have a bottle of water, but it's useless, the vine needs the sprayer. The water fountain is broken. I can fill the urine sprayer in the toilet near the bedroom, but the vine needs something healthier. I've no more idea...
shift-O (dev console)

mc.add_item("spray_water")

Reactions: Misaka Roger

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yoo, I can't open a save now after in stalling the update. It's giving me an error message. Do I really have to start all over?

kingbaan

Aug 11, 2023
In the spirit of the Programmers' Third Virtue, I figured I could do better than that. As it turns out, technically I can, but it really wasn't worth the trouble: as of v1.14, your patch suffices for everything except two lines in the script, perhaps neither of which most players will ever see.

The attached patch fixes those two places anyway, and (if we are a certain kind of fortunate) may also fix others which have yet to be written.

(Place this file directly in the game/ folder to apply it.)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its not letting me download it it jus opens in a separate tab, help.

Tshdhxujs

Mar 22, 2019
Can anyone help me with the scostwoman quest i have the wrench but for some reason it isnt allowing me to unplug the bolts on the globe.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes