CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Is there content with Isabelle getting treated like a dog by Kate in this update? Have only played public releases but would love to see new content for this storyline
Well this update is not focusing on Kate nor Isabelle. Still, it gives you some ideas of what happened during the timeskip, and I can definitely say it will surprise you. ( We still lack of infos, the update is quite short. ) For true content, it's more focused on Lindsey.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Somehow I've managed to finish the recent Season 2 update and I think it's very well done, actually benefits Lindsey fans like me, and narratively it's slower which really makes sense but the pacing doesn't make a player like me feel dragged down. It really gets the mystery going too.
but I think one of the downsides is that once you finish it says the pre-requesites for what you've completed in Season 1 have not unlocked so far, and everytime you start a new update you have to select the chapter to play through.

Logically speaking I have finished at least 80 to 90% of the game and with the gallery unlocker I've gotten the gist of how Season 1 ends, along with having to clear all my saves that don't even work back till August 2021 (no rollbacks or ignores unfortunately to revisit all old saves), and I'm guessing I might need to start anew by just sticking with the current update. Maybe I'll run into doing Season 1 again when the whole game finishes?

The gameplay still remains kinda jarring while the story and characters are excellently well done. Season 2 should be a whole separate new chapter that doesn't tie or bog down with previous choices when the 1st was in spring/summer and this one goes into autumn and fall. Imo that's just me though.
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 5.27.16 PM.png

Also mild warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
A lot of effort has gone into this which I appreciate.

But its too much clicky here, clicky there in exact places... not really finding it fun at all. Its not the first time ive assesed this either, last 3 updates felt the same to me each time, then each time I get somewhat miffed with all the specific click places that seem to hinder one another.

Shame, but otherwise a good fun game I suppose... I just play it for 10 mins then save and leave it for a few days, I get that bored of it.. but then come back... lol

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Corrupted save from the new versions.
When i make a new start that's my stats, FF I guesss I'll fail every stat check unless I restart all over again -_-"

OverlordCW

May 22, 2023
Last edited:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
The devs did say that previous saves probably won't work: https://f95zone.to/threads/another-chance-v1-33-timewizardstudios.43304/post-11856834

Here is the changelog btw:
Indeed.

However I am a strong believer in the fact that dev's should provide "prior last save defaults" within new updates if they break the older saves. OR at least provide these to the Patreon supporters at minumum.

Ive supported and paid so why should I have to start over ... little bit of dev ownership is missing in this regard and this is not just this game, but most games fail this responsiblity in my opinion.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So there's really no way to use old saves? you either have to just play from the beginning or use the chapter select feature? or will there be a fix for this sometime in the future

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So I did the quest 'venting frustration', give the nurse a bottle and she went back. Isn't there supposed to be a scene there?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherChance-TIMEWIZARDSTUDIOS-1.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: WakamoSato
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes