mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
Added a character: Maya
Disappointing to see characters still being added while MC has barely made it to 3rd base with some of the original characters. Might take years to get it in with the teacher, but hey, at least we can fuck the nurse six ways to sunday am I right?

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Disappointing to see characters still being added while MC has barely made it to 3rd base with some of the original characters. Might take years to get it in with the teacher, but hey, at least we can fuck the nurse six ways to sunday am I right?
Given that they likely planned Maya (the new character) and Ria (the janitor) since the start, I think that it's sensible to add them earlier than later. Otherwise they'll need to retcon a lot of stuff.
Note that the game already referred to Maya multiple times - making a mess in your bathroom (no, it was not Flora!), being potentially Lindsey's friend, or leaving some yarn ball in the homeroom classroom.

Reactions: Testerguy19

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Quick question, I'm more or less "simulating a save file" for season 2 since my original playthrough got bugged so I had to restart.

Anyway, what's the main difference between choosing Lindsey or choosing Maxine? In my original playthrough I chose Maxine but when simulating a save for season 2, it only allows me to choose Lindsey which is the path I did not play. So what exactly is the big difference between choosing to listen to maxine and picking lindsey. What scenes am I missing out?

I'm also doing a completely new playthrough which sucks but anyone care to enlighten me?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Quick question, I'm more or less "simulating a save file" for season 2 since my original playthrough got bugged so I had to restart.

Anyway, what's the main difference between choosing Lindsey or choosing Maxine? In my original playthrough I chose Maxine but when simulating a save for season 2, it only allows me to choose Lindsey which is the path I did not play. So what exactly is the big difference between choosing to listen to maxine and picking lindsey. What scenes am I missing out?

I'm also doing a completely new playthrough which sucks but anyone care to enlighten me?
If you choose Lindsey you go to her romantic route and try to help her with her amnesia, in Maxine's route everything related to Lindsey is ignored but instead you delve into the strange things that happen and discover that all those conspiracy theories that she usually talks about end being true and above all it is not towards romance and is more towards perversion like when you put cables up her ass to connect her to the internet and so on

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
If you choose Lindsey you go to her romantic route and try to help her with her amnesia, in Maxine's route everything related to Lindsey is ignored but instead you delve into the strange things that happen and discover that all those conspiracy theories that she usually talks about end being true and above all it is not towards romance and is more towards perversion like when you put cables up her ass to connect her to the internet and so on
This is why it kinda makes things confusing but other than that I appreciate that whenever you want to start a new chapter/game it gives you two to three choices to select and skip directly to that chapter, if only they made Season 2 separate than usual

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Lindsey being alive threw a bucket of cold water in my project to adapt in her homage.
Okay, I'm kidding.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay, another question (gods, I don't know how I didn't notice all this in my previous playthrough):

During the statement, if you held hands with Flora you have the option to run after her. Then, you have a beautiful and heartwarming conversation in which... Both of you state that you are unsure about what you want and say that you can't do anything because of Jo's presence.
WHY? I mean, I understand that Jo can be pretty strict but man, why would that make things difficult? In fact, the way they speak it's almost like they are siblings. Is the incest patch canon or what? I just hope that we can romance her anyway.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
So... Ms.L is based on Tifa right? Not just me tripping balls right?

Both have long hair, both have the one lose side hair, both are light skinned, they have the same figure (mostly), they have a color scheme of black, red and white.

1696511921651.png
1696511939239.png

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
MAN AM I HAPPY TO SEE THIS! I left this game for 9 months, and when I come back I find...This! I do hope things keep being this interesting.

Also, Lindsey is so precious I can't put her under Isabelle anymore. The way her story was handled is perfect, and Timewizard make me shed a tear with that last conversation in the hospital. I can't wait to see more.

You're doing amazing timewizardstudios , I hope you don't lose your touch.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes