Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
>He doesn't know about the season 1 finale
Seriously, how do you make Kate look like that? I know some results can only be achieved after taking some decisions and maybe one of those happens at the very beggining of the game. Can you at least give me a little push in the right direction? One hint is all I ask.

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
WHAT? What the hell happened to her? Why does she look all shy and cute? She's supposed to be the BBB (Big Bad Bitch)!
What did I miss? In which update did this happen?
Seriously, how do you make Kate look like that? I know some results can only be achieved after taking some decisions and maybe one of those happens at the very beggining of the game. Can you at least give me a little push in the right direction? One hint is all I ask.
You have to side with Isabella at the beginning of the game to unlock "Dethroning the queen" quest. At the end of season 1, we teach Kate a lesson and now she's messed up in season 2

However, if you want to keep Kate as big bad bitch, you should side with Kate to ruin Isabella instead. This means Isabella will dislike you and she's Kate's slave in season 2

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You have to side with Isabella at the beginning of the game to unlock "Dethroning the queen" quest. At the end of season 1, we teach Kate a lesson and now she's messed up in season 2

However, if you want to keep Kate as big bad bitch, you should side with Kate to ruin Isabella instead. This means Isabella will dislike you and she's Kate's slave in season 2
Oh, so i just have to go with Isabelle as I always do. Gotcha, thank you.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Jan 25, 2018
Irc there was a roadmap that supposedly had dating-sim and sandbox features planned for the game, last time I played it was a little bit over a year ago, it was still just a multiple choice/point and click/puzzle solving VN, a very good one. But I'm still waiting for the two first mentioned before to be implemented. Was there any progress on this?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020

All we know is that Isabelle is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even if it's heavily implied she's kind of her slave. Still, this storyline is full of mysteries. How did it happen in 2 weeks ? Wait and see.

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.33)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

NSPhoenix

Dec 3, 2021
The latest quest is prompting me to interact with the bookshelf in the admin wing, but it keeps just giving me flavor text. Anyone else?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes