deru

Dec 3, 2017
So I did basically all quests (including Maxines) before starting "Venting Frustration", and now I'm apparently locked out of getting the camera. Is there a way to maybe spawn in a camera through console commands? I really don't feel like replaying almost half of the game.

Apr 28, 2020
I scrolled through the forum after the last update, and maybe I’m just not paying attention, I saw the question but didn’t see the answer, who is the last quest added associated with?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I scrolled through the forum after the last update, and maybe I’m just not paying attention, I saw the question but didn’t see the answer, who is the last quest added associated with?
It's a story based quest called "Touched by an angel", and it's associated to Lindsey. Do every quest you have available (use the hints system if necessary), then start the last part of "Dethroning the queen" (if you're in Isabelle's path, I don't know what's Kate's quest called). The game will notify you to save because this is a turning point. After some scenes, you will finally be hooked to the game forever.

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
I hated myself for doing this quest.
Me too despite how it, season 2 starts you think they'll add a Isabelle get's her revenge quest? I mean her spirit seems broken but you never know.

Also is it possible to get the save Lindsey option while doing the Kate route? Ironically I somehow got more heart points than lust points in her route.

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
There's not really any reason that stepping on the rose should block you out of touched by an angel other than locking everything down to a hard "good guy" and "bad guy" path. Which I get kind of, but it really takes away from the individual choices made in quest lines if it works that way. Because mechanically you could absolutely do everything right by Lindsay and get lots of love/lust there while still choosing to side with kate against isabelle.

And like honestly, the alternate version of where you side with Isabelle is still far from a good guy path anyway since it also gives you the option to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 22, 2018
im stuck on tiny thirsty tree and i have no idea what to do, im stuck after flora asks me to get a book, i grab a book and she dont do anything, i even tried skipping the day but it goes for a bit and then it gets stuck on the bonsai tree

~Legend~

Oct 26, 2021
I wish they would allow you to start where you left off with all the items (Like Taffy Tales) if you cant use a old save file.

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
tilde key doesnt work on iso qwertz keyboards
The game actually looks for a [`] (dead grave) key. I've found two solutions for that in Linux, but if you're using another system it's still worth a try:

1. Change keyboard layout to English before starting the game. Then press the key to the left of [1] in your keyboard, regardless of being actually [0] or [§] or something else.
2. Create a .XCompose combination of your choice to output dead acute. For example I got
Code:
<dead_acute> <apostrophe> : "`"
here.

In any case I wish that developers changed it to a less esoteric key.

Jan 22, 2018
Here you go guys, theres seem to be like a hotfix update for 1.3 i dont know what it fixes but if you guys can upload in the original post would be great!

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
The game actually looks for a [`] (dead grave) key. I've found two solutions for that in Linux, but if you're using another system it's still worth a try:

1. Change keyboard layout to English before starting the game. Then press the key to the left of [1] in your keyboard, regardless of being actually [0] or [§] or something else.
2. Create a .XCompose combination of your choice to output dead acute. For example I got
Code:
<dead_acute> <apostrophe> : "`"
here.

In any case I wish that developers changed it to a less esoteric key.
I mean it should just work on every type of keyboard by making multiple possible keybinds. I was able to change my layout to US ANSI and ^ ( left of 1 on German ISO was) was then ~ but I think the dev should probably allow multiple keybinds.

Reactions: beerpig

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I mean it should just work on every type of keyboard by making multiple possible keybinds. I was able to change my layout to US ANSI and ^ ( left of 1 on German ISO was) was then ~ but I think the dev should probably allow multiple keybinds.
That could work, too.

jjepic

May 23, 2023
Is there a Roadmap.txt for 1.33, there was one for 1.30 and it was way more useful than the wiki on google doc

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes