Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Oof, this one's really going for the oscars lol
Not big into clicking small objects/areas, worse when the icons get smaller when you have to select within your selection
E.g. Click door, then smaller icons if your absolutely sure you want to use it lmao

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I just started this again for first time in years, so started fresh.

1697266400435.png

^1/2 of 30 is 15. You're telling me this guy peaked and hit the doom and gloom at 15 here? That's it, he's just done with life? XD

Maybe put sixty instead of 30 and it makes more sense :p

Reactions: BanditoMarito

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Oof, this one's really going for the oscars lol
Not big into clicking small objects/areas, worse when the icons get smaller when you have to select within your selection
E.g. Click door, then smaller icons if your absolutely sure you want to use it lmao
Just FYI, if you look at the top right of the screen you'll see a box that says 'explore'. If you click it so it says 'fast' then you won't have to double click your selections.

Still a lot of clicking with the backtracking and all but does make it less of a headache. Now we just need to be able to click the top left navigation bar to be able to select any room for instant travel.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Hey, since I found myself doing this again, I have a couple questions.

A couple years ago, Jaquelyn (however you spell it...sorry), had this really nice pegging scene. I know the femdom content mostly goes to Kate, but Jaquelyn has this pretty good "role reversal" like relationship thing going. It's cool how she can take the lead and is just pretty sexy while also keeping a pretty chill vibe.

But like I said, that was a couple years ago. Does she have any expansion at all? More taking the lead scenes or doing more stuff with the MC? Or is that still like the climax of her story and there isn't really anything else with her directly with the MC anymore?

Edit: and while asking, I saw on the website and itch that this is supposed to have watersports/golden shower, I saw neither of those. There is one scene where you can photograph Lindsey after she finishes peeing on a toilet...but surely that's not it. That's not even water sports let alone a golden shower. Is it in the game or planned or...?

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/1000_base_game/game/characters/mrsl/q_poolside_story.rpy", line 393, in <module>
  File "game/1000_base_game/engine/mixins/inventory.rpy", line 133, in equip
  File "game/1000_base_game/engine/mixins/inventory.rpy", line 153, in unequip
KeyError: u'shirt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1000_base_game/script.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "1000_base_game/engine/core.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "1000_base_game/game/characters/mrsl/q_poolside_story.rpyc", line 393, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/1000_base_game/game/characters/mrsl/q_poolside_story.rpy", line 393, in <module>
  File "game/1000_base_game/engine/mixins/inventory.rpy", line 133, in equip
  File "game/1000_base_game/engine/mixins/inventory.rpy", line 153, in unequip
KeyError: u'shirt'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Another Chance v1.33
Sat Oct 14 08:20:53 2023

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your answers, super appreciated....also it should've been me Q_Q Also I guess that's more tame with Jacklyn, but glad she has more things added

Reactions: R08013r

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Just started, have a quick question just to get a sense of the type of game this is. The bit early on in the school tour, when you have to side with either the English girl and the cheer bully, are we effectively picking one over the other for the entirety of the playthrough? Like, you can only romance one?

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Just started, have a quick question just to get a sense of the type of game this is. The bit early on in the school tour, when you have to side with either the English girl and the cheer bully, are we effectively picking one over the other for the entirety of the playthrough? Like, you can only romance one?
Yes
That said you'll still be able to have sex with the other one, it'll just be a very different route
Like, the bully's route include helping her rape the other girl

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Dammit, I didn't even realize there were moments of glory until I saw it mentioned in the guide. Well it seems I've missed the chance for Kate. What's the quickest way to go back and get stuff you missed the first time? Is it chapter select? But if you're choosing an individual chapter, the 3 moments are spread across multiple quests, so is there even carry over through the chapter select? I'd prefer not to have to repeat the entire game right after, unless fast mode really does cut down on time.

Also, does the chapter select list the quests in the "correct" order or is it random? Cause I've just been taking on any old quest and it's felt kind of all over the place.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Really love the dialogue for all the different characters so far, it's creative and funny as hell, especially Jacklyn and Maxine. Very clever. Same goes for the sexy times, spicy erotic writing.

That said, it's been pretty frustrating as I go through the quests to see all the greyed out options I can't pick for one reason or another, and have no way to keep track of them all, so I can know what to go back and fix. For example the most recent, one chat with Maxine had an option with the teacher's face indicating an overheard convo. I couldn't pick that, but I also have no idea what part I missed to make it available.

Or another, the dinner quest with Jacklyn had an anal option that required a much higher affection stat than I would think was possible, since I wasn't allowed to flirt with her all that much beforehand. These are just 2 examples I remember, but I've already forgotten a bunch more.

And the walkthrough, while useful for individual quests, doesn't easily help there. I wish it was organized by character routes rather than quests, especially with how sprawling this game is. So many options and missable things.

How are people keeping tabs on everything they missed?

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023

Well now I've finished my 1st run of the main story, not at all satisfied with how a bunch of my choices and missed chances turned out (especially since I think I fucked up with Isabelle right at the start of season 2, didn't do all the quests in season 1, etc), so I ask, is the best way to redo things through the chapter select or starting a new game?

The chapter select would have to carry over though, and yet when I tried going directly into season 2, it didn't retain anything, like the relationship with Isabelle that I'd unlocked. So clearly I can't use that going forward as new content gets added.

Just gotten more and more overwhelmed with all the possibilities as the game went on. Tbh now I have no idea where to go from here lol.

All that before I've even tried siding with Kate and going down that route. Would really appreciate some assistance.

Reactions: Testerguy19
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes