ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Is there a better way to navigate gallery on this game??
Coz arrow keys doesn't scroll the thing down and the mouse wheel scrolls probably like 1 line at a time for how slow it is. Dragging the cursor up or down doesn't work either.

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.34)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Okay this has probably been answered already but, is Lindsey a dom? Or like a dom in the making, I noticed when telling her to do like be independant. Or if you encourge her when she's telling Ms.L to strip it increases her lust points.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Okay this has probably been answered already but, is Lindsey a dom? Or like a dom in the making, I noticed when telling her to do like be independant. Or if you encourge her when she's telling Ms.L to strip it increases her lust points.
Lindsey? What quest does she and Ms. L even have a sexy scene together? I don't remember anything like that.

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Lindsey? What quest does she and Ms. L even have a sexy scene together? I don't remember anything like that.
I wasn't talking about them having a sexy scene. Though that would be awesome, just that her lust points increase when you tell her to be independant. Also not much of a big scene. Some dialogue of they have before painting Ms.L Nude. Y'know the one you can get if you don't decide to paint alone with Lindsey?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Wow, what has it been ? 6-7 months? I never thought I would see an update to this game again. I mean, they've got a "cult like" following, their own web page and their patreon pulls in $11,500 a MONTH. I thought they would do more to keep their subscribers happy. Oh well. I won't be donating. An update every 7 months is torture.
Did you mean to comment on this thread? This is one of the few devs that does monthly updates.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Is the twist ending to this gonna be that you were in a coma cos you had a heart attack from being a fat disgusting slob?
Like, you're not actually back in time and the person that keeps calling you is someone in your hospital room?
Cos none of these quests make sense and the characters are all schizo as fuck and written stupid as shit.

We polluted an entire natural stream area for because a beaver pissed us off? No wonder we ruined our entire life.
I'm gonna go with that as my head canon. This dude is just living out his final delusion as a regular F95Zone user.

rainbine

Aug 31, 2019
anyone know how to change the stat values for specific characters. was trying to boost Maxine's flirt score on save editor and cheat engine but had no luck.

Noburu

Jan 10, 2019
idk if it's a bug or im doing something wrong but the Hammer icon and the Backpack icon always tend to "go and buy milk" when i fiddle with the quest guide which results in a "hard" softlock. the bonsai quest in particular is a prime suspect for killing most runs.

anyways cool game still waiting for Maxine to dye her hair

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
Wow, what has it been ? 6-7 months? I never thought I would see an update to this game again. I mean, they've got a "cult like" following, their own web page and their patreon pulls in $11,500 a MONTH. I thought they would do more to keep their subscribers happy. Oh well. I won't be donating. An update every 7 months is torture.
What are you even on about? They update the game monthly for the most part and in case they ever rarely miss a month they make bigger updates with more content to compensate for the missed month.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
anyone know how to change the stat values for specific characters. was trying to boost Maxine's flirt score on save editor and cheat engine but had no luck.
Just start the quest from the chapter select and it will allow you the view the scene

B1asphemous

Formerly 'B1aphemous'
Apr 24, 2020
Is the twist ending to this gonna be that you were in a coma cos you had a heart attack from being a fat disgusting slob?
Like, you're not actually back in time and the person that keeps calling you is someone in your hospital room?
Cos none of these quests make sense and the characters are all schizo as fuck and written stupid as shit.

We polluted an entire natural stream area for because a beaver pissed us off? No wonder we ruined our entire life.
I'm gonna go with that as my head canon. This dude is just living out his final delusion as a regular F95Zone user.
I like the coma theory. Some of the stories are quite odd. I don't know what evidence led you to the MC suffering from a heart attack caused by obesity though.:LOL:

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes