Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Is the twist ending to this gonna be that you were in a coma cos you had a heart attack from being a fat disgusting slob?
Like, you're not actually back in time and the person that keeps calling you is someone in your hospital room?
Cos none of these quests make sense and the characters are all schizo as fuck and written stupid as shit.

We polluted an entire natural stream area for because a beaver pissed us off? No wonder we ruined our entire life.
I'm gonna go with that as my head canon. This dude is just living out his final delusion as a regular F95Zone user.
The beavers of that world are true invincible and evil monsters

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I wasn't talking about them having a sexy scene. Though that would be awesome, just that her lust points increase when you tell her to be independant. Also not much of a big scene. Some dialogue of they have before painting Ms.L Nude. Y'know the one you can get if you don't decide to paint alone with Lindsey?
Oh I didn't use Ms. L as a model yet. Guess I'll just use chapter select for that, though I don't remember which quest it is offhand.

Use the console. It's just "maxine.lust = 8"
When I try to use the console, there seems to be an upper limit that's still below what I need. Like if I tried to make a girl's lust go from 7 to 10, it would go to 8 and no higher. What's up with that?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
When I try to use the console, there seems to be an upper limit that's still below what I need. Like if I tried to make a girl's lust go from 7 to 10, it would go to 8 and no higher. What's up with that?
It works when I use it. I always roll back a bit before changing a value, so it can be ready before it is checked. You also could try adding to it instead of using = use += and it will increase by the number you put in.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
It works when I use it. I always roll back a bit before changing a value, so it can be ready before it is checked. You also could try adding to it instead of using = use += and it will increase by the number you put in.
Oh I've done all that. Going back to before the dialogue scene, = 010, or + 002, there are just some times where it doesn't go high enough.

Just started playing where you put Admin Commands
Shift + O

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
anyone know how to change the stat values for specific characters. was trying to boost Maxine's flirt score on save editor and cheat engine but had no luck.
Just do the quest via chapter select and pick all the non-Lindsey options when it asks you about choices leading up to the chapter you picked. It'll give you high enough stats to get the Maxine scene

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Oh I've done all that. Going back to before the dialogue scene, = 010, or + 002, there are just some times where it doesn't go high enough.
If you are typing it in like that, try just 10 not 010. Using + also doesn't work it should be += to add.

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
As i can see the Game added two new characters, so i presume the upcoming updates will undoubtedly feature either of them. Let me get straight to the point, is one of them unshaved or both? Asking for a friend...

Reactions: merleved

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
Wow, what has it been ? 6-7 months? I never thought I would see an update to this game again. I mean, they've got a "cult like" following, their own web page and their patreon pulls in $11,500 a MONTH. I thought they would do more to keep their subscribers happy. Oh well. I won't be donating. An update every 7 months is torture.
According to their recent Patroen Announcement, they were planning something big, big enough to build up the suffice hype and anticipation towards their subscribers so they obdiently kept donating without questioning. Apparently, the Game concluded its first season, or something akin to a First Chapter and now enters its "Season 2" with brand new Characters, new outfits, new locations, and obviously new CGs. Of course it takes time if you take private life, proofreading, finish the variations of some CGs, and some minor stuff into account.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scubatropin
Mar 11, 2021
oh fuck, this game is hot and cool. plot, characters, art...
the chemistry between the characters is good and probably one of the best, but I think there is something to improve.

Ancient Lake

Aug 16, 2017
I really like the art but the quests logic really brings the game down.
Like, I need to find detergent to wash the clothes, It's probably in bathroom right? Nope. If not the bathroom, what about downstairs in some cabinet? Nope. So where is it? In your fucking lunchbox. What the hell?
This kinda stuff is all over the quests, makes playing the game without a guide really frustrating

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN and mma456
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes