i dont know if it is already implemented in Maya

Others commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx

First hey ppl! bro i didnt expct to love this game so much and I really appreciate the recommendation, its great... it made me feel sad and thughtful for some beavers (DID I REALLY DESTROY A RIVER FOR A BEAVER??) and angry but sad for Kate (i HATE her but now she i hate ad suffer)...

...now i need a little help, becsuse in the last 2 days i have tried and tried but icant find a waay!! Does anyone know how to reactivate Flora's mission where you have to get $2500 and get the security handcuffs? i honestly dont know how the hell i managed to get it to appear... or if you know where i can watch the new WALKTHROUGH (1.34)
1. Yeaaah, MAYBE the revenge against Kate was a little strong
2. WHAT?? Tell me more about that quest please or print, is interested

Mar 11, 2021
First hey ppl! bro i didnt expct to love this game so much and I really appreciate the recommendation, its great... it made me feel sad and thughtful for some beavers (DID I REALLY DESTROY A RIVER FOR A BEAVER??) and angry but sad for Kate (i HATE her but now she i hate ad suffer)...

...now i need a little help, becsuse in the last 2 days i have tried and tried but icant find a waay!! Does anyone know how to reactivate Flora's mission where you have to get $2500 and get the security handcuffs? i honestly dont know how the hell i managed to get it to appear... or if you know where i can watch the new WALKTHROUGH (1.34)
man what are you talking about? I want to see it now too.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
1. Yeaaah, MAYBE the revenge against Kate was a little strong
2. WHAT?? Tell me more about that quest please or print, is interested
1. No more extreme than the other option in Kate's route. Although for me, hot af as both outcomes were,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. I think that's the Steal Steel or whatever it's called in the chapter select.

Alzouss

Nov 2, 2023
1. No more extreme than the other option in Kate's route. Although for me, hot af as both outcomes were,

2. I think that's the Steal Steel or whatever it's called in the chapter select.
do you know how i started that mission? i was looking in the coments and the tutorial, but I couldnt find anything

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
do you know how i started that mission? i was looking in the coments and the tutorial, but I couldnt find anything
Sorry nope, it's Kate's route so I just did it through the chapter select. Does the walkthrough not say how to start it?

WhamBeng

Dec 12, 2018
Haven't tried this one yet, but judging from the featured pictures alone, the art seems great. It's such a rarity to see great 2dcg art without the annoying overblown proportions. Gonna be back for a review.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yo, so I'm doing season 2 and chose the options that most fit my path I went down in chapter select. Since it seems you cant load from your previous save? But, it seems that the game has me dating Lindsey? Even though I basically chose an Isabella route? Or does everyone's stats basically reset? How exactly does it work

Edit: Oh...my save seems to work now. Idk it was giving an error before. Still a little confused if the paths reset though, since mc talks as if he's not dating isabella. Then again, could be one of those things where you can do multiple routes in one sometimes. Haven't played in a while

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020

Well to be honest I don't think they will stay shells of their former selves for 3 seasons. That would be a boring writing, don't you think ? Plus, there is no consistent way

Otherwise, i agree with you a third option would've been great

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Well to be honest I don't think they will stay shells of their former selves for 3 seasons. That would be a boring writing, don't you think ? Plus, there is no consistent way

Otherwise, i agree with you a third option would've been great
I Hope they don't remain shells either, as someone who did enjoy Kates femdom but, still wanted MC to help Isabella with her revenge I hope theres a third option.

My own guess

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Well that's why I phrased it the way I did, saying
That's fuckin hot and I wish we could see more of it lol.

I Hope they don't remain shells either, as someone who did enjoy Kates femdom but, still wanted MC to help Isabella with her revenge I hope theres a third option.
Yeah I liked both of those things too. This game is really good for my switchiness.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Well that's why I phrased it the way I did, saying
That's fuckin hot and I wish we could see more of it lol.

Yeah I liked both of those things too. This game is really good for my switchiness.
You didn't get me there. I said there was no consistent way to bring this scenario

So that's possible but I don't think that would be a good way to handle it for both characters

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
You didn't get me there. I said there was no consistent way to bring this scenario

So that's possible but I don't think that would be a good way to handle it for both characters
Eh, I don't find any of those possibilities too unbelievable for this sort of thing. Besides, the scenario's already begun. The only thing we don't know is what's the deal there, how it happened.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes