Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Personally I think that you shouldn't, in any case, get both the girls together. If you have activated Isabelle's route, then you cannot go to Kate's without breaking your relationship with Isabelle. Same the other way around. And I mean you can't in ANY case.

Example: Even if you broke Kate after Isabelle's party and Lindsey's fall, you should not be able to "fix" Kate in Isabelle route. Isabelle is fair, but not lacking in spite. If you want to go and fix Kate after everything that happened, you will have to break up with Isabelle. Maybe in the future you can fix your relationship with Belle, but only as friends.

I say all of this because I believe this game should not feature an harem in any case. We've already seen that going out with multiple girls at the same time have consecuences (speaking about how important Lindsey is for you with Isabelle after the season change gives Lindsey points, but you lose Isabelle points) and opening some doors close other doors (you can't take Lindsey's route and Maxine's at the same time). You can, of course, have multiple girls as long as they don't step on each others' paths (like Flora and Lindsey, for now).

The game is called Another chance. Another chance in life. A life in which you gain something after giving up on something else. After all, that's how life works.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
BTW, could someone tell me what's the deal with the 3 Moments of XYZ for different girls, like Glory or Corruption etc? I haven't done all 3 for any of them, and yet I've unlocked all the gallery. So if I'm not missing any scenes, what am I missing?

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Eh, I don't find any of those possibilities too unbelievable for this sort of thing. Besides, the scenario's already begun. The only thing we don't know is what's the deal there, how it happened.
Yes. The only thing we don't know is what's the deal. So basically everything.

Huh, you'd find it perfectly normal if character development wise, Isabelle would fall in love with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that would be cheap. Hot scenes also need a good consistency, even more in this game which is heavily relying on its story and writing.

EDIT : for your other question, i don't think those success unlock any scenes. I might be wrong tho

Last edited:

Wazuma

Mar 24, 2019
The game is called Another chance. Another chance in life. A life in which you gain something after giving up on something else. After all, that's how life works.
I overall agree with your complaint, normally i would propose a Harem route, but it'd really feel off in this game. Especially considering the fact what happened to Isabelle and how much she went through because of Kate's whims. I'm aware that sounds like a "you problem" but it would definitely bother me if they were planning to add it regardless.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Yes. The only thing we don't know is what's the deal. So basically everything.

Huh, you'd find it perfectly normal if character development wise, Isabelle would fall in love with her

I think that would be cheap. Hot scenes also need a good consistency, even more in this game which is heavily relying on its story and writing.

EDIT : for your other question, i don't think those success unlock any scenes. I might be wrong tho
Yes, basically everything. That was the point of my first comment on it, that I would be interested in seeing what exactly happened during that time, in case it's fucked up but hot lol.

I wouldn't say perfectly normal, but not completely far-fetched. Much less strange than the 2 of them meeting up over break, after everything that happened,
Now THAT would be too unbelievable.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
It's clear Kate has "trained" Isabel over the time-skip. They aren't really dating imo, just pretending to as part of Kate's orders, so it's more convenient that way for Kate to do things to Isabel. She might be doing it because she knows Isabel would hate to date a bully it's humiliating for her.

But nothing is confirmed yet
The situation is super weird, because if you pay attention to the sprites used, they made the two girls seemingly caring for each other. Yes it may be acting, but in that case Isabelle should have an oscar.

She looks like she's genuinely in love with Kate, and we're back at what i was mentioning earlier : breaking someone's mind to the point they love their tormentor is basically impossible, and even if you add the hentai factor, in two weeks it's feels weird and unrealistic, even the MC mentions it.

I have doubts over this whole thing and i wonder if they will revelate it before a good bunch of time. But in the end, yes both of them acting is probably more realistic

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TheSilentLurker

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The situation is super weird, because if you pay attention to the sprites used, they made the two girls seemingly caring for each other. Yes it may be acting, but in that case Isabelle should have an oscar.

She looks like she's genuinely in love with Kate, and we're back at what i was mentioning earlier : breaking someone's mind to the point they love their tormentor is basically impossible, and even if you add the hentai factor, in two weeks it's feels weird and unrealistic, even the MC mentions it.

I have doubts over this whole thing and i wonder if they will revelate it before a good bunch of time. But in the end, yes both of them acting is probably more realistic
The game has a lot of unrealistic, weird situations. But it always get serious when it's focusing on the girls' development. I believe they would be acting too.

Reactions: Blue Guy and CNR25

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
Can you explain to me the situation of Kate and Isabelle? In my game there is only a traumatized Kate who trembles when I speak to her.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
It's clear Kate has "trained" Isabel over the time-skip. They aren't really dating imo, just pretending to as part of Kate's orders, so it's more convenient that way for Kate to do things to Isabel. She might be doing it because she knows Isabel would hate to date a bully it's humiliating for her.

But nothing is confirmed yet
And if she has trained her, that's what I wouldn't mind seeing more of.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes