Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
yet another slow game. 4 hours, no content. lots of text, ton of running around, mind.
and about running around - what programmer decided that method of location change?! through a menu, every single time?! add a freaking magnifying glass button that will highlight every interactible in location that has 'funny' description and be done with it, but NO! programmers.
and how they made stats? behold:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
energy doesnt go beyond 100 and the game starts with it at 100. programmers.

anyway, have some cheats. for v1.34. look for small buttons at the edges of the screen.
money, time rewind, energy replenishment, stats add (and decrease), lust add, love add. and a menu to add some items (too lazy to add ~200 items, most of which is used only once)

Last edited:

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
is there a updated walkthrough anywhere?
On the discord there's a channel dedicated for that iirc.

yet another slow game. 4 hours, no content. lots of text, ton of running around, mind.
and about running around - what programmer decided that method of location change?! through a menu, every single time?! add a freaking magnifying glass button that will highlight every interactible in location that has 'funny' description and be done with it, but NO! programmers.
and how they made stats? behold:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
energy doesnt go beyond 100 and the game starts with it at 100. programmers.

anyway, have some cheats. for v1.34. look for small buttons at the edges of the screen.
money, time rewind, energy replenishment, stats add (and decrease), lust add, love add.
In the upper right corner you can switch between fast and explore mode for navigating.
The chapter select function for each new update has been easier than hoping old saves work lately imo.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Unfortunately, no. Choosing one girl can perma lock you outta another
In fact, we don't really know. For now the story and the line of direction is still vague.

We have two different stories depending on our choice at the beginning but apart from that we don't know if we're locked out of other girls or not.

But what is 99% sure is that we won't be able to have an harem with all the girls.

Mar 11, 2021
In fact, we don't really know. For now the story and the line of direction is still vague.

We have two different stories depending on our choice at the beginning but apart from that we don't know if we're locked out of other girls or not.

But what is 99% sure is that we won't be able to have an harem with all the girls.
but game have a magick uuu@ so i think we can.

trojan66

Nov 2, 2020
Hello, I have 3 questions:

1. In the Art Through Suffering quest I'm supposed to talk to Lindsay, but since I wasn't nice to her she doesn't want to talk to me. What should I do?

2. The "Negative Lindsay" choices, the ones that lead to funny dialogue, what is thier purpose?

3. Is it possible to kill Kate? If it is: how? If it is not: why?

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
So whats new? I know there is a new Isable scene, what else?
  • Added Kate's A Single Moment quest
  • Added a Kate sleeping at school special scene
  • Added a Isabelle kissing special scene
  • Added a Isabelle sex special scene
  • Added a Isabelle snuggling after sex special scene
  • Added a Kate gripping the MC's arm special scene
  • Added a location: Principal's Office

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes