Apr 5, 2019
Is there a way to get the MC to act like an actual man? I liked the prospect of winning over a girl who acts bitchy and cold towards you in the beginning but gets warmer as the story progresses. Also, I wish we could choose to not have the lesbian NTR scenes as I find those and the whole humiliation thing disgusting (especially since the game page is missing the tag).

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
I had just thought the same thing after playing this (disappointing) update. Did the story take these turns on purpose to get rid of the dominant, bossy Kate? It's really sad, Kate was one of the best femdom characters with great dialogue, but this seems to be over. I have a feeling, the developers decided to alter her completely. Maybe due to demand of the players :(
Yes i like the dominant scenes with her, too. She have to stay a Dominant bitch, otherwise its boring.

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Did this game originally have a different name? Or am I just having a wicked case of déjà vu?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I had just thought the same thing after playing this (disappointing) update. Did the story take these turns on purpose to get rid of the dominant, bossy Kate? It's really sad, Kate was one of the best femdom characters with great dialogue, but this seems to be over. I have a feeling, the developers decided to alter her completely. Maybe due to demand of the players :(
Isn't Kate only broken if you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
at the end of season 1 which is the path you take if you sided with Isabella. Kate's route will obviously have more of her Dom content. Her stuff on the Isabella path is for people like me who want to get revenge on her

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Is just me or others can't run the game in version 1.35?
My game simples doesn't start, tried running both x64 and x86 and nothing.
No error, traceback or log from Ren'Py.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ngl I see people update at Kate's downfall in the Isabelle route but personally I never liked those kinda personalities. So it's pretty reward for me lmaoo
I understand nothing of your post. What does "I see people update at kate's downfall" mean? Whatever it is, I'm sure the word "update" should not be there.

• Haha
Reactions: mma456
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes