CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
What bullying does she do of Isabelle before the finale? Which takes place after the MC femdom scenes.

Oh wait there's a new update? Last time I asked people said the moments of glory didn't do anything but it sounds like now they do? Since I didn't get them in my main playthrough, well I'm not gonna go through the whole game again. Does that mean my only option to do this new update through the chapter select?

I very much like dom Kate so I will not be pleased if that's changing in her own route.
For now nothing new, but I assume they will add new lezdom scenes ( and for both, isabelle might end up dominating kate in her own route ) and that's totally fine if people like those scenes. I was just asking for a way to avoid them if you still want to play kate route and be her submissive. I don't mind kate dominating the mc ( it's hot ) but i wouldn't want kate dominating an unwilling isabelle at first

Ive played Kates dominant route till the end of 1.35. Besides the lesbian femdom scene, Kate treat Isabelle good after that, till now (Ok, its only one scene in the houseroom, but nevertheless.) So, its OK for me. I dont want to spoiler, but in my route i got shocked by tha last scene of Lindsey. That wasnt nice and i dont expect it :cry:.
Yes it was the shocking material and the worst thing is that lindsey ends up like that in both route.

Kate does seem to treat Isabelle better in her route, but if you pay attention you can see Isabelle is wearing a collar and that she isn't the same anymore. She's broken, that's probably why she lets that happen, or she's acting.

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
You can do both.
More than just two choices actually: you could choose between Kate and Isabelle, between Lindsey and Maxine and between Flora and Jacklin, only such last choice seems to let both available.
What I mean was that IMHO choosing to follow Isabelle & Lindsey route give you both Romance (i.e. a sense of bonding with a character) than a series of smut scenes not inferior in numbers and a.t.c. more emotionally rewarding.
I have noted how the last happening of the summer season have transformed the general tone of the whole game from a lighthearted comedy of absurds to a quite gritty horror story and I LOVE IT!!!!

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017
For now nothing new, but I assume they will add new lezdom scenes ( and for both, isabelle might end up dominating kate in her own route ) and that's totally fine if people like those scenes. I was just asking for a way to avoid them if you still want to play kate route and be her submissive. I don't mind kate dominating the mc ( it's hot ) but i wouldn't want kate dominating an unwilling isabelle at first

Yes it was the shocking material and the worst thing is that lindsey ends up like that in both route.

Kate does seem to treat Isabelle better in her route, but if you pay attention you can see Isabelle is wearing a collar and that she isn't the same anymore. She's broken, that's probably why she lets that happen, or she's acting.
Or she have developed her submissive side...we will see...

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Personally I found both super fucking hot lol. Any discomfort I might've had is relieved by the option to just do Isabelle's route at the same time.

Prince Ire

Dec 7, 2019
On the discord there's a channel dedicated for that iirc.

In the upper right corner you can switch between fast and explore mode for navigating.
The chapter select function for each new update has been easier than hoping old saves work lately imo.
The discord link on the front page just takes me to a screen that says "Unable to accept invite". God, I hate discord and how much is locked behind its garbage system. Forums and reddit are such a better way of making information accessible.

Vnom_kurokage

Jun 21, 2023
So if I install new game zip file and just extract it at the old location, will it update my game or do I have to do something else?

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
So if I install new game zip file and just extract it at the old location, will it update my game or do I have to do something else?
I've been copy/pasting my save folder from the previous versions into the new locations. Only issue there is it marks them all as the same date, so it might get confusing if you forget which is your most recent save.

Reactions: Vnom_kurokage

MrSmith95

Aug 17, 2023
Bug Report: While having Gathering Storm and A beautiful Motive active at the same time, the cat disappears and cannot be found in the home room. Also, Ms. L never appears in the home room either, in fact, the room remains completely empty, no matter the time of day, preventing the progression of several quests.

Black Ram oss

Black Ram
Game Developer
May 10, 2018
Hi, I created an official translation project of the game (approved by the developer).
I leave the link if anyone would like to help or start a translation.

Crazygamer43 you could add an Extra (Game Page)?

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Kate is my least favorite, best girls are Flora and Maxine. Maya might top them though, hard to say for now

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
It seems the most popular girl/route is Kate and her femdom path
She draws both the "I can fix her" and "she can break me" crowds. I would love to see her go from someone who says she doesn't do safe words, to someone who does care.

Kate is my least favorite, best girls are Flora and Maxine. Maya might top them though, hard to say for now
I like Flora and her cute freckles. Wish you could tell her that in game, but it looks like MC also has them, so that wouldn't make much sense.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
She draws both the "I can fix her" and "she can break me" crowds. I would love to see her go from someone who says she doesn't do safe words, to someone who does care.

I like Flora and her cute freckles. Wish you could tell her that in game, but it looks like MC also has them, so that wouldn't make much sense.
Mine used to be Isabelle, but now... Well, Lindsey stole her place I guess. Then there is Flora, with everything you said.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022

because they are brothers, thats why they look something alike

Reactions: ebemise42069

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Joe is clearly the mc's mom and Flora the sister, but let me ask specifically:

Is Flora the twin sister of mc? Idk how the system works in america/canada but they are in the same grade/class. So I guess they are the same age?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes