alteros

Jul 25, 2018
fish it from your attick with your xbox control
Yeah once I managed to use the VHS the quest progressed normally. I think if you start the quest where you look at the security tapes, you HAVE to use the USB before you can do anything else with the computer.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Got another error when playing the tape but the scene continued after I hit ignore, I assume Ms.L was supposed to be in a different costume? She was wearing her normal dress but I assume that wasn't supposed to be the case.

Edit: I was playing an older version, these errors don't happen in the newest version.

Last edited:

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
A step by step walkthrough is need , coz I missed few scenes 1st was of nurse and 2nd was of flora when mc had date with art teacher
Join their discord, they have a walkthrough channel there which is updated till the start of season 2 i think.

chadman

Sep 17, 2018
Hey there, I'm new here, I just finished the 1.35 quests and have a question: Does anybody know what all 3 moments of corruption, glory and cupity are? I'm trying to 100% this game before the next update.
Corruption ones I have not gone for, but for glory, they have different titles such as "insight" and "strength" but they're all part of the glory points and there are at least 3 of them:
Strength:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Insight:
Courage:

Cupidity (this one I have not tested, but I believe it actually counts as a glory point like the above, for a total of at least 4 points, but I might be mistaken):

The Glory points are required for Kate's love route, which starts in season 2 when you find her sleeping, with the option to wake her up requiring 3 glory points. Note that she only has one short quest for that route at the time of me posting this, so it has really just begun and we don't get any romantic options with her quite yet. Hopefully she gets some content in the next updates.

Gvodnim

May 15, 2021
For those who stucked at venting frustration , try to edit save and switch "game > quests > nurse_venting > started 1/0 1" to 0 and play again, then maxine will give you a camera and radio (walkie talkie)

Reactions: alteros

chadman

Sep 17, 2018
1. Discord is an abjectly terrible way to share information. Why people insist on using it for anything other than in game chat I will never know.
I fully agree. This is one of those games that really needs a character-based walkthrough (rather than quest-based or gallery-based like the current ones) that tells you all required quests and stats needed to progress on each girl's route, and I feel the need for one of those will only increase as the seasons progress and more and more questlines become intermingled.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
If you'd like to see a certain scene, the chapter select option will drop you into the quest leading up to it with all the minimum requirements you need to trigger that scene. It's not a perfect option but it should be enough if you just want to fill in the gallery with stuff you missed. It IS unfortunate that the walkthrough's become defunct though.

Last edited:

krypto5863

Nov 17, 2019
Corruption ones I have not gone for, but for glory, they have different titles such as "insight" and "strength" but they're all part of the glory points and there are at least 3 of them:
Strength:
Insight:
Courage:

Cupidity (this one I have not tested, but I believe it actually counts as a glory point like the above, for a total of at least 4 points, but I might be mistaken):

The Glory points are required for Kate's love route, which starts in season 2 when you find her sleeping, with the option to wake her up requiring 3 glory points. Note that she only has one short quest for that route at the time of me posting this, so it has really just begun and we don't get any romantic options with her quite yet. Hopefully she gets some content in the next updates.
Incase anyone gets that far without getting the 3 moments, here's the console command to cheat it:
mc["moments_of_glory"]=3

General disclaimer, idk if this will have any repercussions, but it allowed me to proceed the Kate route.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes