Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Joe is clearly the mc's mom and Flora the sister, but let me ask specifically:

Is Flora the twin sister of mc? Idk how the system works in america/canada but they are in the same grade/class. So I guess they are the same age?
They arent in the same year because of age, mc said that flora is graduating early thats why shes in her intership already

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
They arent in the same year because of age, mc said that flora is graduating early thats why shes in her intership already
I don't think that disproves anything. They could still be in the same year and she's just graduating a semester earlier.
Or she's a year younger which seems unlikely since all characters are 18+. Aren't 18 year olds usually in their last year of high school?

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
I don't think that disproves anything. They could still be in the same year and she's just graduating a semester earlier.
Or she's a year younger which seems unlikely since all characters are 18+. Aren't 18 year olds usually in their last year of high school?
No, it depends in your birthmonth

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
It seems the most popular girl/route is Kate and her femdom path
I don't think so. I'd love to enjoy her femdom path for example, but the cruelty she shows towards the nurse and isabelle ( in kate route obviously ) is a big turn down for me and i think many folks hate this crazy chick for that

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Personally like her femdom but, Maxine or Jacklyn would have to be my favorite in terms of characters
I don't think so. I'd love to enjoy her femdom path for example, but the cruelty she shows towards the nurse and isabelle ( in kate route obviously ) is a big turn down for me and i think many folks hate this crazy chick for that
Probably something like that. Some like a viscously evil bitch and some don't.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Many folks do not actually. I made that statement because a lot of people on this thread and patreon love Kate. For once the mean girl might actually be the fan favourite.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Many folks do not actually. I made that statement because a lot of people on this thread and patreon love Kate. For once the mean girl might actually be the fan favourite.
I don't know how you collected those informations but a good way to know the answer to that question is to look at the discord server. People can chose roles for their favorite girl, and so the most popular chick is Flora iirc, then lindsey/isabelle and Kate is inly 4th or 5th and gets a lot of hate

( It's okay to love the character, i was just replying to the fact she would be the fan favourite )

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Tbf, nurse is into it hard

Personally like her femdom but, Maxine or Jacklyn would have to be my favorite in terms of characters
For sure Jacklyn gets my bumbles buzzin....or something weird she'd say, I dunno.

Hard to explain why exactly I love Kate, beyond just simple femdom and despite her being a terrible person. Something about her confidence in the role is attractive, but also little moments like where she gives you the phone in the gym in case you really it, or her being genuinely nice to Lindsey, little things like that draw me in.

natspoooki

Dec 20, 2023
Hey there, I'm new here, I just finished the 1.35 quests and have a question: Does anybody know what all 3 moments of corruption, glory and cupity are? I'm trying to 100% this game before the next update.

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
but also little moments like where she gives you the phone in the gym in case you really it, or her being genuinely nice to Lindsey, little things like that draw me in.
The dialogue you can get, during the piano playing being one of them. She still a horrible person that I would push in the locker during the scavenger hunt though. But hey I guess evil people can give good advice.

The_High_Tower

Dec 23, 2017
My mouse doesn't work in 1.34 or 1.35, I can only interact with it in the settings menu and i can't click on anything in game. Any advice?

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
The dialogue you can get, during the piano playing being one of them. She still a horrible person that I would push in the locker during the scavenger hunt though. But hey I guess evil people can give good advice.
Which chapter is her piano one? I forgot that dialogue.

Barely-here

Dec 20, 2020
Any
Which chapter is her piano one? I forgot that dialogue.
The quest you can get if you play "Dark and Dramatic" on the piano and if you ask her for advice about your playing. I don't think it's connected to a chapter but, you need to atleast fix the piano to play it.

Oct 16, 2018
Sooo I played the mission where you introduce, I think its Flora to Jacklyn, and your character says something like "they went behind the school, I doubt anything non-platonic is happening" and I didn't realize until much later that theres a little side path that leads behind the school. So I'm wondering, did I miss anything by not checking out behind the school immediately after that quest?

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Why can't I use the VHS player on the computer, that's explicitly what it says to do. Also can I not actually paint Jacklyn?

Edit: I also got an error when doing the poolside quest with Ms. L, I assume she's supposed to change into a swimsuit or something but that doesn't happen.

Last edited:

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Why can't I use the VHS player on the computer, that's explicitly what it says to do. Also can I not actually paint Jacklyn?

Edit: I also got an error when doing the poolside quest with Ms. L, I assume she's supposed to change into a swimsuit or something but that doesn't happen.
Use the cable to conect the vhs to the pc, use the brooch to paint her, your reroll if you got an error

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
Use the cable to conect the vhs to the pc, use the brooch to paint her, your reroll if you got an error
what cable? i don't see one, where do I get it? It's not in the school computer room, checking that box of cables just gets you a candle.

Edit: nvm it worked this time for some reason

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes