Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
How do you get Moments of Glory? (genuine method and/or cheat)
View attachment 3146583
I'm not sure how to obtain it legally, I think it's related to the nurse since in my game it appeared 1/3 and I suppose it's when you ask Kate for a blowjob and she takes you to the nurse. The only thing you have left is to use cheats, in the console enter
mc["moments_of_glory"] = 3

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
Dunno if already mentioned, but Kate's new quest "A Single Moment" requires you to have three moments of glory. Here they are:

1. Resolve, in Twisted Fate: when Kate asks you if you're perving on the cheerleaders again, say that you were leaving.
2. Strength, in Twisted Fate: must have 8 STR. Fight the cheerleaders.
3. Insight, in Wicked Game: dress as a ghost, instead of getting inside the box. When Kate asks her sins, answer "your fears..."
4. Talent, in Dead Girl's Score: as Lindsey praises you for playing the piano, play something fast but dark. Suddenly Kate "u suck lol lmao". Tell her to show how it's done.
5. Wit, in Twisted Desire: must have 9 INT. When Kate asks to see the golden star, let her snatch it... then call Isabelle as a witness that you did get the star.

Moments #1 and #2 are mutually exclusive.

I've heard that A Single Moment is actually necessary to pursue Kate later on, but I'm not so sure.

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
Yoo so i could've sworn I did what I could for Lindsey to get her fingerings scene but I'm not sure what I missed? Already set her love to 100 to get everything after restarting a new run from scratch on an Isabelle choice, so not sure what I missed..

And is there some sortve way to just cheat and get it in the run through dev Console?

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Actually I liked "A single Moment" quest a LOTLOTLOTlotlotlot.
I mean the final image of it was a total, absolute shock that made me jump off the couch but this was actually a big achievement from both the storyteller than to the illustrator.
I didn't understand the whining about it: IF you are around such a quest it mean that you have followed Isabelle path i.e. the one of a person with a (misguided) sense of justice and morality.
It is obvious that there would be a specular path for the ones that have followed the opposite one.
I'm quite sure however that it would not bear the sheer emotional pathos you could get from the Romance/righteous route.

Also because you get great fucking occasions (think about having a sex/love story with your sister compared with being ...fucked by your Art Teacher...) even through such a ruote, so it's actually a win-win situation.

Krivak

Apr 26, 2020
Also because you get great fucking occasions (think about having a sex/love story with your sister compared with being ...fucked by your Art Teacher...) even through such a ruote, so it's actually a win-win situation.
You can do both.

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
Where can I download older versions of the game. I have a glitch where the Nurse is needed in her office to advance venting frustrations but she never shows up. I saw several other people throughout the thread voice the same problem, but no one responded. I'm guessing a different version can get past this bug, but I don't know where to get them.

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
I hope to see more Lindsey in future updates and seasons, aaand more actions with her, thou I'll be a knight to protect her from anything that life will store for us.
P.S. hope dev won't take long with her recovery.
zWReCA.gif

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
and only she has foot scenes. so, she is the best
Yeah as a character she definitely has her place in the game, she's the one providing the femdom. But i really wish they would stop with the bullying of isabelle in kate's route. Having to take part in this abuse just to see femdom scenes on the MC is cringe ngl

Abd we have no way to avoid it. That's why isabelle route is better imo

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Yeah as a character she definitely has her place in the game, she's the one providing the femdom. But i really wish they would stop with the bullying of isabelle in kate's route. Having to take part in this abuse just to see femdom scenes on the MC is cringe ngl

What bullying does she do of Isabelle before the finale? Which takes place after the MC femdom scenes.

Oh wait there's a new update? Last time I asked people said the moments of glory didn't do anything but it sounds like now they do? Since I didn't get them in my main playthrough, well I'm not gonna go through the whole game again. Does that mean my only option to do this new update through the chapter select?

I very much like dom Kate so I will not be pleased if that's changing in her own route.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Well this new chapter is only for Isabelle's route so I would think Kate in her path will remain much the same.

hockeyer

Jul 24, 2017

Ive played Kates dominant route till the end of 1.35. Besides the lesbian femdom scene, Kate treat Isabelle good after that, till now (Ok, its only one scene in the houseroom, but nevertheless.) So, its OK for me. I dont want to spoiler, but in my route i got shocked by tha last scene of Lindsey. That wasnt nice and i dont expect it :cry:.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes