Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well now I've finished my 1st run of the main story, not at all satisfied with how a bunch of my choices and missed chances turned out (especially since I think I fucked up with Isabelle right at the start of season 2, didn't do all the quests in season 1, etc), so I ask, is the best way to redo things through the chapter select or starting a new game?

The chapter select would have to carry over though, and yet when I tried going directly into season 2, it didn't retain anything, like the relationship with Isabelle that I'd unlocked. So clearly I can't use that going forward as new content gets added.

Just gotten more and more overwhelmed with all the possibilities as the game went on. Tbh now I have no idea where to go from here lol.

All that before I've even tried siding with Kate and going down that route. Would really appreciate some assistance.
I think that's kind of a problem I was half expecting the Mass Effect thing where you could port old saves into a new game, something like that. Many pages ago I wrote a brief reaction/feedback post about how the events and actions of Season 1 would affect things currently in Season 2, there's bugs and a variety of gameplay mechanics we still haven't grasped and the the devs haven't shown to us.

We all really have no idea where it goes, but if we go by the loading menu, there seems like 4 seasons of this thing. I predict it will be another few years we get to the endgame, presumably when the 5th and 6th Avengers movies and/or the X-Men movies drop. Hell if they're consistently fast the Fantastic Four movie or when James Gunn launches his DC Universe with Superman Legacy...who knows? Not the comparison dates I was trying to make, moreso it's me thinking how the roadmap will be ultilized. I sincerely, sincerely hope this game keeps going and will never be abandoned now that we are 3 years in the making...which was the equivalent of the time of Season 1 to finish its story there

That being said, the game's saves can be kind ass. You have to start a new point jumping from one to another aka new game, it's very hard to pinpoint if you can side with Kate or not, because I personally always sided with Isabelle--they need to make a good walkthrough for the entirety of the game with directions. It really is confusing, it's not supposed to soft(lock?) us out of the choices we didn't finish and make in Season 1, is it? Like why though? I mean I wouldn't mind going all the way back to Season 1 and restart the game again but it'd be a hassle and I personally see myself doing that in the next 10 years (it's kind of a goal for me to occasionally revisit games I like or have played in the past), which hopefully the game might or might not be finished at that point.

I think maybe just start from Season 2 onwards because logically speaking that's where we're all supposed to be at. I'd hate to fall behind

Last edited:
Reactions: FGM01

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I think that's kind of a problem I was half expecting the Mass Effect thing where you could port old saves into a new game, something like that. Many pages ago I wrote a brief reaction/feedback post about how the events and actions of Season 1 would affect things currently in Season 2, there's bugs and a variety of gameplay mechanics we still haven't grasped and the the devs haven't shown to us.

We all really have no idea where it goes, but if we go by the loading menu, there seems like 4 seasons of this thing. I predict it will be another few years we get to the endgame, presumably when the 5th and 6th Avengers movies and/or the X-Men movies drop. Hell if they're consistently fast the Fantastic Four movie or when James Gunn launches his DC Universe with Superman Legacy...who knows? Not the comparison dates I was trying to make, moreso it's me thinking how the roadmap will be ultilized. I sincerely, sincerely hope this game keeps going and will never be abandoned now that we are 3 years in the making...which was the equivalent of the time of Season 1 to finish its story there

That being said, the game's saves can be kind ass. You have to start a new point jumping from one to another aka new game, it's very hard to pinpoint if you can side with Kate or not, because I personally always sided with Isabelle--they need to make a good walkthrough for the entirety of the game with directions. It really is confusing, it's not supposed to soft(lock?) us out of the choices we didn't finish and make in Season 1, is it? Like why though? I mean I wouldn't mind going all the way back to Season 1 and restart the game again but it'd be a hassle and I personally see myself doing that in the next 10 years (it's kind of a goal for me to occasionally revisit games I like or have played in the past), which hopefully the game might or might not be finished at that point.

I think maybe just start from Season 2 onwards because logically speaking that's where we're all supposed to be at. I'd hate to fall behind
I see, so that's how it's been huh. Sucks that so much hasn't really been clarified. I'm here to fap and have a good romance story, stop making me think so damn much lol. Well I can't start at season 2 if I want to go back do all the s1 stuff I missed. I'm zooming through a 2nd playthrough - thankful for a fast skip function - and just got some sexy Jacklyn times. I want to side with Kate at least once to see the lesbian domme scene, but I don't know how many other things might chance in that route, or if everything else stays the same.

Seems to be a lot of options with her character and I've only seen a couple.

(Don't know what the point of getting her sock is either)

oarclownfish

Oct 1, 2019
going through the old content something seems to break with the teacher avatar when doing the pool event

Full traceback:
File "1000_base_game/script.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "1000_base_game/engine/core.rpyc", line 34, in script call
File "1000_base_game/game/characters/mrsl/q_poolside_story.rpyc", line 393, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/1000_base_game/game/characters/mrsl/q_poolside_story.rpy", line 393, in <module>
File "game/1000_base_game/engine/mixins/inventory.rpy", line 133, in equip
File "game/1000_base_game/engine/mixins/inventory.rpy", line 153, in unequip
KeyError: u'shirt'

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

• Haha
Reactions: CNR25 and Drak3

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
So far the Mc is pretty much the only male character, unless you count the nameless security guard.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wait a minute, I noticed something that I hadn't in update 1.33. I can't see under Maya's underwear, unlike with every other woman in the game. is this because her nude body isn't implemented in the game yet? Or maybe there's something related to the story and there's a good reason we can't see? Hmmmmm.

murdererperson

Feb 23, 2021
Wait a minute, I noticed something that I hadn't in update 1.33. I can't see under Maya's underwear, unlike with every other woman in the game. is this because her nude body isn't implemented in the game yet? Or maybe there's something related to the story and there's a good reason we can't see? Hmmmmm.
I checked 1.33 because I found this strange as well, but you can see under her underwear in that version so this is probably just a bug

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes