milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
Is there any news on when the next version is due?

And is there any plans for impregnation content in future?

Jul 13, 2020
need mod to make that see thru x-ray as wide as possible..
too small for me.
Try this:

1. Use the UnRen tool on the game, use option 1 only to extract RPA packages and quit the script
2. Navigate to this file ...\game\1000_base_game\assets\images\ui\xray_mask.webp
3. I'd suggest copying the current file into a backup directory so you have the original saved somewhere
4. Replace that file with the one I'm attaching here
5. Open the game and enjoy!

You can use online conversion tools to convert a PNG to/from a WEBP, and you can use this, or create your own mask to use. I just increased the size of this one a bit.

D

Deleted member 2694590

I havent played any newer versions but I felt it still lacks a lot of sex scenes at the moment. When does the new version come out?

Reactions: maybe973

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Really loved this game - it well-made in basically every aspect: beautiful art, likeable characters, unobtrusive music, light humour, simple but interesting quests. If it'll continue growing that way, one day this game can easily become the worthy competitor of Summertime Saga.
Btw, does anyone know if there are some sort of a walkthrough for the "Stolen Hearts" quest? I've reached the point of when I should tell Isabelle about Lindsey, but it mentions that there still some things still left unknown (like Lindsey's motives) and choices "Lindsey" and "It's complicated" lead to the same result, so I have a suspicion that I missed something.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
Try this:

1. Use the UnRen tool on the game, use option 1 only to extract RPA packages and quit the script
2. Navigate to this file ...\game\1000_base_game\assets\images\ui\xray_mask.webp
3. I'd suggest copying the current file into a backup directory so you have the original saved somewhere
4. Replace that file with the one I'm attaching here
5. Open the game and enjoy!

You can use online conversion tools to convert a PNG to/from a WEBP, and you can use this, or create your own mask to use. I just increased the size of this one a bit.
hehe.. in the end i create 500% more bigger than your image (max allowed with paint)
noice recommend!

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
You get it if you pick up the right dialogue options when doing the quest where Lindsey crashes into you at the gym. Do not carry her to the office, instead choose to call the nurse. Go into the nurse's office, open the curtain. Choose "Smile for the camera" option. You'll get the blackmail material.
So if you carry Lindsey to the nurses offices, you get locked out of this quest line? Is there going to be a lot of missable content in this game? Stuff like that is very player-unfriendly, especially when getting locked out for selecting an option you needed certain high stats for. That is very counter-intuitive.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
So if you carry Lindsey to the nurses offices, you get locked out of this quest line? Is there going to be a lot of missable content in this game? Stuff like that is very player-unfriendly, especially when getting locked out for selecting an option you needed certain high stats for. That is very counter-intuitive.
The devs are aware of this issue and have stated that they will make it so that the blackmail photo is acquirable at other points of the game as well.

I have no idea if there will be other missable content, though, you'd have to ask the devs themselves for that. They monitor the thread here, so they might respond to you. If that fails, try contacting them on the public Discord.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
The devs are aware of this issue and have stated that they will make it so that the blackmail photo is acquirable at other points of the game as well.
Thanks for the answer, I'm glad to hear it. I like it when decisions in games have impact, but I don't like it when the impact is locking me out from seeing other scenes. If the devs want to do something like that, it should clearly be communicated beforehand, even if it's just on the tips and tricks screen.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes