Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I am on day 3 and when I got to school, he keeps saying "Let me out..." "Better tie my shoes" and other shit. I can't access/interact with anything. Even passing time doesn't do anything.
Might be the dream sequence, you'd have to go to the gym and interact with Kate.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok so started over with 1.7 and this one you can't right click to save.. it just gives exception error. When is someone going to upload a working release that is not 100% bugged. 1.5 bug with ladder could not complete. 1.6 the bugs from previous bugs still broken so I waited until 1.7. Started fresh with 1.7 but unable to save the game as right click gives exception error.

All the releases in this game are so untested and buggy.. doesn't the dev have testers to test releases before releasing? Or is someone uploading broken releases here? Now I got missing image when I am doing any new quest.. I also get exception error when using xbox controller on hole.. The game is totally fucked up.

1. Missing Tapes Quest broken - Xbox controller on hole crash
2. Stolen Hearts - seems to be at a dead end if you want to find proof for Lindsey
3. Hide and Seek - no cat in the home room where it shows the cat should be
4. Potted plants - Put two damn bottles of water in the damn kettle and it still asks for water.. no where to get more water!
5. Dethroning the Queen - Not available

DO NOT USE THE DOWNLOAD IN OP! This is broken. The 1.7.1 that is on Itchio is the working release.

Now the one quest is fucking broken no matter what option you choose for being nice to the nurse you never get the Nurses Panties. So might as well just carry Lindsey unless you plan to blackmail the nurse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Donkeybong

Jack_._69

Feb 21, 2018
Screenshot (290).png
Screenshot (291).png
The F should I do now this pepepsi thing doesnt work when I use it it remains in the inventory and the same thing continues

Tester27

May 28, 2018
Ok so started over with 1.7 and this one you can't right click to save.. it just gives exception error. When is someone going to upload a working release that is not 100% bugged. 1.5 bug with ladder could not complete. 1.6 the bugs from previous bugs still broken so I waited until 1.7. Started fresh with 1.7 but unable to save the game as right click gives exception error.

All the releases in this game are so untested and buggy.. doesn't the dev have testers to test releases before releasing? Or is someone uploading broken releases here? Now I got missing image when I am doing any new quest.. I also get exception error when using xbox controller on hole.. The game is totally fucked up.

1. Missing Tapes Quest broken - Xbox controller on hole crash
2. Stolen Hearts - seems to be at a dead end if you want to find proof for Lindsey
3. Hide and Seek - no cat in the home room where it shows the cat should be
4. Potted plants - Put two damn bottles of water in the damn kettle and it still asks for water.. no where to get more water!
5. Dethroning the Queen - Not available

DO NOT USE THE DOWNLOAD IN OP! This is broken. The 1.7.1 that is on Itchio is the working release.

Now the one quest is fucking broken no matter what option you choose for being nice to the nurse you never get the Nurses Panties. So might as well just carry Lindsey unless you plan to blackmail the nurse.
The only complaint I can't discuss about is the first few because I didn't even know you could save with right-click and don't remember the Missing Tapes Quest (if this is the one that is unfinished, I think I didn't bother starting it).

Are you trying everything without help, following the in-game walkthrough, or the external guide on Page 1? I've had no issue with the game on 1.7 using a combination of these and most of these complaints seem like you're complaining about bugs while trying the game without bothering to consult the available guide...

2. Is definitely completable - I followed the same route
3. I believe I found the cat somewhere in the school (check guide)
4. Does the game not indicate where you can get more water from? It did for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if I remember correctly
5. Indicator in-game says that it's in development and guide says it too... Not sure how that's a bug.

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
how to find the cat(hide and seek quest)
Not sure if it's the right quest, as I didn't play the most recent version yet but during searching for the nurse quest, the cat is found in the art room's closet (follow the candy wrapper trail on the second floor), from whence, once petted, it will lead you to bushes outside the school.
how to earn money
There's no consistent, sustainable way yet, but little green bills can be found everywhere. If you have trouble spotting them, press ~ key, that should highlight all interactable items. You can also steal and sell the donuts, extort other characters for cash and generally pick the greedy options but that might cost you some content. Finally, you can just cheat via console or .

Reactions: KingArthur101

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
how do i get the blackmail picture of the nurse help
When Lindsey injuries her leg in the Gym go to nurse office on your own, pull the curtain and snap the picture (smile dialogue option, IIRC). You'll miss on some Lindsey content that way though.

u3708395

Jan 23, 2018
1621044001611.png
great... just great...

How do you toggle the x-ray glasses in this game? Searched for a bit, but I couldn't find it.
To turn on/off xray vision, press the X key

To anybody asking for gallery mod, how to unlock the gallery and 100% save to see the gallery:
1. use rpaextract to extract 1000_base_game.rpa
2. use unrpyc to convert .rpyc to .rpy files
3. In AnotherChance-1.7-pc\game\1000_base_game\screens\phone_apps\replay.rpy, change the line "$ unlocked=is_replay_unlocked(replay_id)" to "$ unlocked=True" (uppercase T) (line 26 as of v1.7)

PS: the gallery is located in the phone menu.

Aerondite

Dec 30, 2020
The only complaint I can't discuss about is the first few because I didn't even know you could save with right-click and don't remember the Missing Tapes Quest (if this is the one that is unfinished, I think I didn't bother starting it).

Are you trying everything without help, following the in-game walkthrough, or the external guide on Page 1? I've had no issue with the game on 1.7 using a combination of these and most of these complaints seem like you're complaining about bugs while trying the game without bothering to consult the available guide...

2. Is definitely completable - I followed the same route
3. I believe I found the cat somewhere in the school (check guide)
4. Does the game not indicate where you can get more water from? It did for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if I remember correctly
5. Indicator in-game says that it's in development and guide says it too... Not sure how that's a bug.
The tape quest crashes the game on my end as well just by mousing over the VHS player (Not even clicking on it) or when trying to enter the attic with the Xbox controller.

The bonsai tree plant quest doesn't work either. It keeps telling me to use a spray bottle on it, but it never works, just eats up my time. I think it might be a patreon only quest, but they should indicate that in some way so I'm not wasting my time.

Also I think it is a genuine design issue with the game when so many of the quests require some sort of guide to complete. It's not fun when I am just going through the motions following a guide. I might as well be reading a comic instead of playing a video game at that point. I've had to play the game largely with the in game guide on and I guarantee I wouldn't have figured out any of the quests with out it cause of some of the asinine item combinations required, or the random leaps of logic you need to take to figure out where to go to do this stuff.

Reactions: jetama

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The tape quest crashes the game on my end as well just by mousing over the VHS player (Not even clicking on it) or when trying to enter the attic with the Xbox controller.

The bonsai tree plant quest doesn't work either. It keeps telling me to use a spray bottle on it, but it never works, just eats up my time. I think it might be a patreon only quest, but they should indicate that in some way so I'm not wasting my time.

Also I think it is a genuine design issue with the game when so many of the quests require some sort of guide to complete. It's not fun when I am just going through the motions following a guide. I might as well be reading a comic instead of playing a video game at that point. I've had to play the game largely with the in game guide on and I guarantee I wouldn't have figured out any of the quests with out it cause of some of the asinine item combinations required, or the random leaps of logic you need to take to figure out where to go to do this stuff.
Yeah most puzzles make no sense and you have to use the guide.. like exchanging item for the electrical tape.. makes no damn sense.. If there was clues built into the puzzles so you do not have to just follow the guide along it would be much more fun trying to figure out the puzzles.. The special lock pick was ok.. but the tool to remove the fuse.. sorry a fork and a sucker is not going to make any sense for removing a bad wire. Finding pliars with rubber grips would of made sense.. the puzzles most are just ridiculous solutions.. like sticking a lamp into water.. you would cause a short and fry yourself or catch house on fire. Seriously.. make more sense to find some sticks, lighter, and an area to make a small camp fire and heat up the tea.

Reactions: Aerondite

Tester27

May 28, 2018

I don't disagree. I'd really rather not use a walkthrough to play the game but end up having to do so for almost every quest. Combinations are an absolute hassle to figure out without them and there's no logical "flow" to how to progress many missions. My response was just addressing the specifically mentioned issues directly.

aaamax

Nov 15, 2017
Does anyone else have a bug at the Statement quest? In the walkthrough it says "After letting Jacklyn in, quest her to proceed." But she's nowhere so I can't quest her. Is there a console command I may use or something? Thank you in advance.

astolfo bun

Dec 25, 2019
Does anyone else have a bug at the Statement quest? In the walkthrough it says "After letting Jacklyn in, quest her to proceed." But she's nowhere so I can't quest her. Is there a console command I may use or something? Thank you in advance.
i think you have an outdated version the latest is 1.7 technically 1.8 but its not really released publicly

aaamax

Nov 15, 2017
i think you have an outdated version the latest is 1.7 technically 1.8 but its not really released publicly
It's 1.7. I've even redownloaded it again, but it's the same issue. After I let Jacklyn in and talk to her, she disappears. I've looked throughout the entire house, but she's nowhere. Also, I'm stuck inside the house until the date ends.
I guess I'll wait for the next version. Hopefully, that will fix the issue. The art is too beautiful in this game to miss it.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes