milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
There's a sequence break in this update (currently permanently suck?). If Flora is blinded and you have a date with Jacklyn, you cannot choose what dinner you want to make for the date. And once Jacklyn arrives the following day, you are stuck.

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
I havent tried it yet but this sounds like another patreon scam to me. Like how Creambee milks one small flash animation for 2 years

timewizardstudios

Another Chance VN Developer
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys, we released a day one patch for the No True Scotsman bug. Both the free and paid official versions were updated within 6 hours. If you want to ensure the best experience, make sure to download from official sources.

Aug 11, 2017
the 1.8.2 update made the game 64bit. sad.
According to the latest Steam Hardware survey, 0.25% of users have 32 bit operating systems (includes Mac and Linux figures). I can't find more general figures and frankly, since that would include PCs in schools and businesses the Steam figures are probably the most accurate we can get.

32 bit is long dead for the majority of PC users. 10 times more users play on Mac than on 32 bit OSs yet many devs don't support Mac versions of their games so supporting 32 bit is already an unusual choice outside of Android

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
According to the latest Steam Hardware survey, 0.25% of users have 32 bit operating systems (includes Mac and Linux figures). I can't find more general figures and frankly, since that would include PCs in schools and businesses the Steam figures are probably the most accurate we can get.

32 bit is long dead for the majority of PC users. 10 times more users play on Mac than on 32 bit OSs yet many devs don't support Mac versions of their games so supporting 32 bit is already an unusual choice outside of Android
gotcha thanks

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes