gnaa

Aug 18, 2020
i have a bug in the "No true scotswoman" mission where i can't do nothing, i interacted with everything but nothing seems to work

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
i have a bug in the "No true scotswoman" mission where i can't do nothing, i interacted with everything but nothing seems to work
According to the others in this thread th dev's version 1.9 (so not uploaded here yet) has that fixed.

Reactions: Donkeybong

davyd21

May 23, 2020
guys how can i modify the menu of this game, to add the translation change?
I've already tried switching to screens, but the ones I'm using aren't able to modify it.

gnaa

Aug 18, 2020
According to the others in this thread th dev's version 1.9 (so not uploaded here yet) has that fixed.
There's a prediction when the dev's version gonna come out here? the last time i saved was pretty far and i don't wanna play since the beginning again

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
There's a prediction when the dev's version gonna come out here? the last time i saved was pretty far and i don't wanna play since the beginning again
As stated on the Patron page. The release hits the Incel level of Patron and then 3 weeks later is released to the public. Version 1.9 was released to Incel on June 1st so I expect the public release around June 21st.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
So in the quest "The Statement", I chose to go with Jacklyn instead of Flora. Going to Flora advances her love route, but if i don't will i miss out on her future content?

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers
Nov 23, 2018
Can someone help me get through this problem, I don't know what the hell to do?
I already checked the desktop to find the coffee cups but nothing appears only that interacts with the blackboard nothing else.
error.png

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Once again it comes down to most people's inability to read between the lines. Why do you think if you go down the Flora route, they both agree that no one else can know especially not Jo ??

It's all in there guys. You just have to go beyond the "help me step bro I'm stuck" tropes.

Morellic

Sep 18, 2017
For Anyone, Interested Here are some Admin Commands:
mc.money = xxx
mc.intellect = xxx
mc.strength = xxx
mc.charisma = xxx
mc.lust = xxx
mc.love = xxx
just change xxx to any number, hope this helps.
I'm kinda new to this. Where and how do I use admin commands?

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes