spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
changelog for 1.8.2?
Just look on the Dev's Patreon site (link on the OP)!

V1.8:
Hey guys, with the first of the month comes the brand new update for Another Chance!
This update comes with three (!) brand new Flora scenes, so for the many of you who have been clamoring for more Flora content, your cries have been heard.
Along with that, Tiny Thirsty Tree adds a new location to the game, Maxine's Secret Club Room. Well, as long as you can figure out how to get there that is.

V1.9: (Not yet available on F95)
As the clock strikes midnight (somewhere) ushering in the first of the month, so do we bring you a brand new Another Chance update!
Nothing Wrong W' Me stars our recurring returning damsel, Lindsey, although she claims she's as fit as a fiddle. This quest feature five (5!) new gallery scenes. Four of the scenes are with Lindsey but there is one special Kate scene if you can manage to find it. Can you get to the bottom of what's really going on in Newfall High? Or will you settle for just getting into Lindsey's bottoms?!

Reactions: Donkeybong
D

Deleted member 234697

Guys, is there cheating in this game, because I'm avoiding any game with it and don't really want to find out while playing?

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
V1.9: (Not yet available on F95)
As the clock strikes midnight (somewhere) ushering in the first of the month, so do we bring you a brand new Another Chance update!
Nothing Wrong W' Me stars our recurring returning damsel, Lindsey, although she claims she's as fit as a fiddle. This quest feature five (5!) new gallery scenes. Four of the scenes are with Lindsey but there is one special Kate scene if you can manage to find it. Can you get to the bottom of what's really going on in Newfall High? Or will you settle for just getting into Lindsey's bottoms?!
I guess that will be updated soon?

AscalonRx7

May 14, 2021
Guys, is there cheating in this game, because I'm avoiding any game with it and don't really want to find out while playing?
From my current playthrough, I don't think there is any. I haven't come across anything that would seem like NTR. So you should be okay with the current content, dk if the dev has plans to introduce NTR content.

spsp24

Jul 12, 2020
I guess that will be updated soon?
Unfortunately, No....
Releases on F95 for this game are 1 month behind the dev release for patreons.
(V1.8 just got released here on the forum a day AFTER V1.9 was released for high-tier supporters on Patreon)

None of the high-tier patreons are willing to 'share' the links in this forum.

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
i've seen this art at instagram i dunno is it you or not but. do you make comic at instagram? just curious if it not then it just random ppl then.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes