ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Are the two characters on the far right of the banner at the top of this page (orange hair and pink hair) even in the game? I have no memory of ever seeing them

Reactions: KingArthur101

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, couldya share which part of the vending machine you're clicking? The only button i've found thus far to use the paint buckets is the hammer button which just tells me the slot is too small for the pain argh
That's because you're using the "paint buckets" instead of a "Paint Bucket". There is a single bucket in the art room, IIRC to use for this. Just the ONE bucket, not the multiple paints.

Hope that helps.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Hey, couldya share which part of the vending machine you're clicking? The only button i've found thus far to use the paint buckets is the hammer button which just tells me the slot is too small for the pain argh
Its red paint, not paint buckets, why did everyone had problems in that part, its a visualnovel the game tells you with text what to do

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I'm stuck on venting frustration does anyone know how to get the items needed? Talking to maxine doesn't work and the quest guide only makes me go to the nurse. Any quest I have that requires talking to the nurse seems to be blocked by this now.

Also that anal scene with Isabelle was probably one of the best scenes I've seen. It doesn't just dismiss the pain from anal and make her immediately go ahegeo or scream in pleasure. It fact it touches on what I think really makes anal so hot for me. The fact that she isn't getting any pleasure from it but yet is willing to go through it due to the pleasure it brought her partner.

Last edited:

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
I'm missing the gallery scene where Kate spanks the protagonist. Does anyone know how to unlock it?

On another matter, my guesses on Mer and related. I'll use the spoiler tag because, while this is mostly fan theory, I'll need to refer to, well, spoilers.

Mrs. L called Mer "old", that doesn't make sense as an insult towards a student. From "Mrs. L's argument" it seems that Mer is not part of the director board, or completely aware of the school rules, so odds are that she is not Jo either. The personality is completely unlike the Nurse, so I'd rule this one out too.

From that, Mer must be either another teacher or the janitor. I'd place my bets on the sciences teacher, it seems thematically fitting.

Mer and Mrs. L's interests are often in conflict, but when they align both work together. Mrs. L is responsible for getting rid of Mrs. Bloomer and bringing Jacklyn to the school, while Mer brought Isabelle.

Mer is hellbent on a "love" route shipping the protag with Isabelle. She wants to remove Lindsey because she's a threat to her ship, but things went out of her control leading to Lindsey's death. Mrs. L on the other hand wants a "lust" route where the protag fucks around with multiple girls.

I'm not entirely sure if the one sending messages to the protagonist is the same as the one sending them to Lindsey.

Mrs. L is also potentially a time looper, just like the protag. She saw her future, hated it, and underwent drastic changes in the process.

Maxine is simply a meddling kid. She's smart, hard-working, and has a tendency to investigate weird stuff, that's why she's often right. But she's more like a spectator than part of the mystery herself.

Maxine was always a weirdo, but uncovering this stuff made her even crazier. That's why she grew so distant from Lindsey. She's also desperately trying to make sense out of the things, causing her sudden interest on electronics. (She's a total noob though.)

Nobody else know what's up. Not even Lindsey, Jacklyn, or Isabelle. They're just pawns.

Are the two characters on the far right of the banner at the top of this page (orange hair and pink hair) even in the game? I have no memory of ever seeing them
Neither. I think that they'll be added in future updates.

my nurse is STUCK in the vents and when i click on her NOTHING COMES , like no OPTIONS NOTHING !!! THIS BUG HAS BEEN PISSING ME OFF!
Version 1.32 is bugged. I'd recommend playing the game through 1.31, and checking the new scenes in 1.32 through chapter select.

Reactions: storm1051787

JamesH117

Mar 27, 2019
That's because you're using the "paint buckets" instead of a "Paint Bucket". There is a single bucket in the art room, IIRC to use for this. Just the ONE bucket, not the multiple paints.

Hope that helps.
ah yeah I've obtained the "Red Paint" item from the art during an earlier quest involving Maxine, but during the part of the quest where I have to set the trap, I can't find the right place to click to use the item. The hint button points to the top left corner of the vending machine, but none of the three buttons I get after clicking the machine allows me to use the Red paint, like when i click on the hammer button it just gives me this message...
1691844172604.png 1691844098502.png

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
ah yeah I've obtained the "Red Paint" item from the art during an earlier quest involving Maxine, but during the part of the quest where I have to set the trap, I can't find the right place to click to use the item. The hint button points to the top left corner of the vending machine, but none of the three buttons I get after clicking the machine allows me to use the Red paint, like when i click on the hammer button it just gives me this message...
View attachment 2846166 View attachment 2846165
It should end up on the upper-right corner of the machine.

It looks like I haven't reinstalled it on my laptop after switching distros, so I don't have the game available to see. Was there a string or something to attach to the red paint first?

The trap involves a string across the hall, which is what she trips on, pulling the paint down on top of her. Sorry, but I'm working on fading memory for this.

migale

Nov 14, 2017
Hey, can someone gift me the version 1.30 or 1.29 of the game ? i am in the venting frustration event and the nurse has her butt stuck in a vent but can't do anything except looking at it.
Apparently, it's a bug of 1.31 and playing another version should help me, so, please ?

JamesH117

Mar 27, 2019
It should end up on the upper-right corner of the machine.

It looks like I haven't reinstalled it on my laptop after switching distros, so I don't have the game available to see. Was there a string or something to attach to the red paint first?

The trap involves a string across the hall, which is what she trips on, pulling the paint down on top of her. Sorry, but I'm working on fading memory for this.
Yeah it turns out the save file I was playing on it is bugged or sth, cos when i replicate my steps exactly on the "Chapter Select" one, it works perfectly. Thanks for the help though! :D

Reactions: EricGrey

Charlottt

May 24, 2020
why cant i put the laundry detergent in the sink (in the missing tapes quest) ? it said "...almost got my non-waterproof laundry detergent wet!" what should i do???

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
So I'm having an issue others have had. I can't get back into the homeroom. The ladder is there. I used to be able to click on the window to get back inside but I did another part of another quest and now the window is not interactable. I tried the 2 console commands and none of it is working..
The teacher also moved somewhere so I can't even finish the quest by talking to her

Larry_Dreamer

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2018
Ok. I will try once again:
I need help with progressing in the game. In short, all my quests lead to the gym, but I cannot access it, since "only Kate can use it". Any help on how to pass this point?

3.70 star(s) 171 Votes