jackbook

Sep 21, 2018
Does this game still end with the roof scene and one way for it to end? Don't get me wrong it got me a fair bit more invested in the game but as the ending it leaves one hell of a sour note for this sort of game when there's no way to change the outcome or see the impact on the story. It's a little too jarring of an end note for me to pick this game up again until the main story progresses.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Does this game still end with the roof scene and one way for it to end? Don't get me wrong it got me a fair bit more invested in the game but as the ending it leaves one hell of a sour note for this sort of game when there's no way to change the outcome or see the impact on the story. It's a little too jarring of an end note for me to pick this game up again until the main story progresses.
There is no way to change the roof scene, but that scene is the end of season 1 and the past 4 or 5 updates we've gotten were for season 2 and took place after the roof scene. You do see the impact

Reactions: jackbook

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I mean having all those core flora and jacklyn events actually occur in the same playthrough. That's the whole idea of not being forced to choose. Not merely some epilogue group scene after missing the majority of their romantic and solo content.

Otherwise yea, of course you can always just use a gallery unlocker. But viewing scenes that way defeats the purpose. If you're merely interested in viewing scenes, then any issue of choice and even bothering to play the game is already irrelevant.
Well speaking of playing the game I still don't know how I'm gonna proceed in my main file with a game breaking bug lol.....But being forced to choose isn't just with those 2 girls, there are others.

bossdenz100

May 12, 2020
stuck in the paint the town quest during date. can't seem to finish the quest. after interacting all of the paintings and stuff at clicking the door. the test say cant leave without her.

Reactions: me_irl

dude4real

Apr 24, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.43) Workupload Pixeldrain

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left: Rollback
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch
I can't activate any "gestures". Do I return to center between? Draw to screen edges?

Like enable iNcest is:
center > up > center > down-right > center > up > center

If not that, how please?

Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
Somehow I can't Unren this game. Unren extracts a lot of *.rpyc files, but can't decompile them into *.rpy files. What is my fault?

3.70 star(s) 170 Votes