Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Either I play the game wrong, or the game has terrible issue with pacing. This is a hentai game. Yes it can have story but people play this to get off.

Sure add minigames, add obstacles, add grind, add fetch quests. But if I am playing your game and there is no imminent reward for me doing anything, I will close the game.
I can't say I disagree. I like some of the writing but as both a game and as a ero VN, it's kinda a dud. Even as someone likes a slow build up, the payoff to quests is always super underwhelming. Like looking at the last update, even if you got all scenes as a reward (a kiss, a hug, cunnlingus) it would be a pretty lame season 2 quest. But you can't even get that. And if you're 100% loyal to Flora, you get absolutely nothing.

What's especially weird is that this quest is just a strictly worse version of the last jacklyn date quest. It's literally the exact same scenario:

Text Jacklyn for a date --> flora finds out and gets jealous --> prepare for date --> flora spies on you --> date goes well --> flora freaks out --> you have to choose whether to finish date or chase flora to whatever room she locked herself in --> sex scene with jacky or romantic comforting scene with flora
Everyday i wish i had a sister like flora. Best sister ever man :love: .
Is this your "I can fix her" side talking? Or do you really want a sneaky sister that sabotages you every chance she gets? :LOL:

Last edited:

SweetHug

Jan 27, 2020
Game Variables

Mc:
mc.money = x
mc.intellect = x
mc.strength = x
mc.charisma = x
mc.lust = x
mc.love = x
mc.energy = x
mc.name = "(new name)"
mc["moments_of_glory"] = x (Thank you, pedro89. )

Energy by
freddygonzo:
default_energy_costs = {"investigate": 2,"interact": 7,"go": 11,"use": 13,"take": 15,}
default_energy_cost = 13

Girls:
name.lust = x
name.love = x

Items (v1.43):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

x = Quantity

Where do I input them?
In the console.
The console is activated with Shift+O.
New:
- Energy by freddygonzo.

Items:
- spray_banana_milk
- spray_pepelepsi
- spray_salted_cola
- spray_strawberry_juice

CuriousKiyo

Jun 15, 2022
What's especially weird is that this quest is just a strictly worse version of the last jacklyn date quest. It's literally the exact same scenario:

Text Jacklyn for a date --> flora finds out and gets jealous --> prepare for date --> flora spies on you --> date goes well --> flora freaks out --> you have to choose whether to finish date or chase flora to whatever room she locked herself in --> sex scene with jacky or romantic comforting scene with flora
I noticed that too. I believe they wrote themselves into a corner establishing another date was gonna happen that could only logically play out one way with Flora, maybe this is time loops, repeating events and shit and we gotta TRUST THE PLAN, who knows. Still very frustrating for the people waiting months for a new scene.
It being worse is debatable, this one has a way lewder scene with full on, unprotected hugs

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I noticed that too. I believe they wrote themselves into a corner establishing another date was gonna happen that could only logically play out one way with Flora, maybe this is time loops, repeating events and shit and we gotta TRUST THE PLAN, who knows. Still very frustrating for the people waiting months for a new scene.
It being worse is debatable, this one has a way lewder scene with full on, unprotected hugs
Well I found it worse because on jacklyn's side you had a choice between two sex scenes and anal imo is already way better than just foreplay. And on the other side flora also had a day after missionary sex scene beyond just the romantic moment. So definitely more content in the s1 version of this scenario. Though it does seem like people like the hug.

On a side note, was this the only flora hug? I coulda sworn there were already a few of these moments in the game as well. Like after one of the flora tentacle rescues or something.

Last edited:

TheFemdomGuy27

Formerly 'iSureDoLoveFemdom'
Sep 30, 2020
Pretty sure the next update is Kate x Isabelle, which is a huge fucking disappointment, so close to greatness yet so far...

freezingsama

Feb 8, 2024
By that I mean a route for her, not sure if I just couldn't make the gallery work since I wanted to know if I was just going to hit a dead end if she's still unfinished.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
By that I mean a route for her, not sure if I just couldn't make the gallery work since I wanted to know if I was just going to hit a dead end if she's still unfinished.
Sorry, but everyone is far from finished and her story especially has barely started. One time handjob is as far as you can go and only if you choose her supposed lust route. No love route, or even attainable love points.

freezingsama

Feb 8, 2024
Sorry, but everyone is far from finished and her story especially has barely started. One time handjob is as far as you can go and only if you choose her supposed lust route. No love route, or even attainable love points.
Dang... I suppose it'll take years for it huh. Didn't know not even 1 route is done.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Dang... I suppose it'll take years for it huh. Didn't know not even 1 route is done.
Well the game works by school seasons and the routes all connect to an overarching story so they can't really end early. And we're so far probably not even halfway through season 2 of what I presume will be at least 4 seasons.

So yes, probably many years away from the first complete route. There are a few possible relationships and sex scenes, but the game is still mostly at the send MC to do humorous bitchwork for sensual scenes phase for like half the characters.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I really think it's unlikely that we're not eventually gonna have a thing with Jacklyn/Flora, even with the game forcing a choice right now. Seriously, Flora likes her, she likes MC, we like both of them, no way is Jacklyn never going to dabble...the setup is already in place.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I really think it's unlikely that we're not eventually gonna have a thing with Jacklyn/Flora, even with the game forcing a choice right now. Seriously, Flora likes her, she likes MC, we like both of them, no way is Jacklyn never going to dabble...the setup is already in place.
Jacklyn dabbling?! I'm just going to pretend you didn't utter such blasphemy! :mad:

Jokes aside, I agree it will probably be somewhat possible on perhaps the lust route. But the problem still remains that the odds of regaining access to all the missed scenes are incredibly low. Especially since the costume changes have already removed access to even the repeatable interactions.

Imo, it will still be pretty shitty if it's just a few token corruption style group scenes towards the end after ruining a bunch of quests and missing a bunch of her best solo scenes.

Skerv

Feb 26, 2021
Someway we can select the quest we want to continue? when talking to a character that have 2 quest i see that only the first one that you approach will trigger.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Jokes aside, I agree it will probably be somewhat possible on perhaps the lust route. But the problem still remains that the odds of regaining access to all the missed scenes are incredibly low. Especially since the costume changes have already removed access to even the repeatable interactions.
What do you mean regaining access to missed scenes? That's what the gallery is for.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
What do you mean regaining access to missed scenes? That's what the gallery is for.
I mean having all those core flora and jacklyn events actually occur in the same playthrough. That's the whole idea of not being forced to choose. Not merely some epilogue group scene after missing the majority of their romantic and solo content.

Otherwise yea, of course you can always just use a gallery unlocker. But viewing scenes that way defeats the purpose. If you're merely interested in viewing scenes, then any issue of choice and even bothering to play the game is already irrelevant.

3.70 star(s) 170 Votes