FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Have I hit a glitch in the latest mission? I've examined all the things while Jacklyn went off to see the art host, the handcuffs, the syrup fountain etc, and nothing's happening. Not seeing what I'm supposed to click next.

thank you, I just found it after selecting the chapter. I don't know why, but in my save the woman wasn't in the scene and that's why I couldn't continue
The woman's not in my scene either. How am I supposed to continue in my main game file if I can't finish this episode?

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
This game is garbage. I couldn't finish the dog quest in the gym. Said some bullshit about getting test scores but nothing I do changes anything.

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
somehow i got stuck at this quest... the rest got locked too
what to do next ?
1724239804709.png

ok nvm... i need to do paint the town before this one

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
New update. good. no Joe content. welp not good.

Still waiting to smash that pussy. it's 4 years now. I though as a family member. she 'd be the first few to get smash. nope.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Have I hit a glitch in the latest mission? I've examined all the things while Jacklyn went off to see the art host, the handcuffs, the syrup fountain etc, and nothing's happening. Not seeing what I'm supposed to click next.

The woman's not in my scene either. How am I supposed to continue in my main game file if I can't finish this episode?
Has anyone reported this game breaking bug to the dev yet?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
don't tell me you have to restart the game each time there is an update...
Ren'Py isn't infallible, it's the only safest way to play as intended, when a dev have savefile compatibility between versions it means:

1 Or the dev is enough good to planned all the game features before the beginning of releases.

2 Or the game is enough simple to have this feature without issues.

3 The dev known about this problem but sacrifice some stability in the effort for help the public to play the new content without having them to play all again (which may cause some quest to bug or some quest to be jumped because between different version ended bugged hell al lot and dev is waiting to reach a determined X version in the schedule to have a fix to all the bugs, that version usually breaks all the savefile before that X version... Get it? ).

Usually it's pretty common to find one of this options in different games.

Nov 17, 2018
I'd find flora more likeable despite her bratty edges if only the game stopped using her as a constant cockblock.

The mom is great through. Not sure what the objection is as she seems to pretty chill outside of one quest where her mystery collegue (*cough* Mrs. L *cough*) pissed her off. And she later apologies for taking it out on you. Otherwise, she's constantly helping you hook up with everyone so pretty good mom character in my book.
It's been quite a while since I've played this game but I remember mom playing favorites with MCs sis. There was a dialogue in which MC said that his mom wrote him out of her will after being served a really good pie, his sister baked. It's silly but if you think about it seriously it becomes really fucked up and it caused me to dislike the whole family.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
It's been quite a while since I've played this game but I remember mom playing favorites with MCs sis. There was a dialogue in which MC said that his mom wrote him out of her will after being served a really good pie, his sister baked. It's silly but if you think about it seriously it becomes really fucked up and it caused me to dislike the whole family.
I don't remember the will thing specifically but I do recall the game suggesting everyone treated him like worthless trash back then with only one exception. The story however also implies a lot has changed beyond just a do-over. Which includes some characters personalities and most of their general disposition towards him. This is true even on day 1, before he had time to salvage his reputation.

The cause may end up being superficial like MC magically being better looking this time. Or maybe the universe is altered and they're different people. But until we find out, not sure if we can judge characters based on MC anecdotes of their former lives. Especially if they're not acting like assholes this time.

I'd say this is especially true of Jo if the foil theory is correct, as Mrs L is the most drastically changed character in the game.

Last edited:

Beefmaster3

Aug 25, 2021
Either I play the game wrong, or the game has terrible issue with pacing. This is a hentai game. Yes it can have story but people play this to get off.

Sure add minigames, add obstacles, add grind, add fetch quests. But if I am playing your game and there is no imminent reward for me doing anything, I will close the game.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Either I play the game wrong, or the game has terrible issue with pacing. This is a hentai game. Yes it can have story but people play this to get off.

Sure add minigames, add obstacles, add grind, add fetch quests. But if I am playing your game and there is no imminent reward for me doing anything, I will close the game.
this game need more time for the scenes. a lot more.

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022

People play games for the story, if you want to j off use google images, do you think people waste their time reading just to get off?

3.70 star(s) 170 Votes