chopee

Nov 2, 2017
I know we all prefer dom Kate, but I hope the next Kate update focuses on her broken/sub route. It's been too long since we had progress on that route, I'm curious how her character will develop after that trauma.
To be honest I had enough Kate dom route, Id like to see her cute side too :love:

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
To all those complaining about the so-called "slow updates": go visit other games' fandom. Here, at least the updates are regular and once a month is really not that slow.

GOATeed

May 2, 2024
To all those complaining about the so-called "slow updates": go visit other games' fandom. Here, at least the updates are regular and once a month is really not that slow.
Stop thinking about the regularity, think about the content.

Even if it's monthly, you have roughly 10-15 minutes of gameplay each time.

Other games usually take 3-4 months on average but deliver one hour or more of content. I'm not saying the others do better, but that's more or less the same crap as patreon system pushes devs to slow down their development. The longer it takes, the more money they'll make for less work on the long term.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Is not about slow,is about this monthly updates having no meat in it.
I remember once i took me less than 10 minutes to finish the new quest added:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dany1974 and chopee

Ellanas

Jul 4, 2021
This option is unavailable, so how can I save LINDSEY ? What did I do wrong? Please help me here View attachment 4117605
The same thing happened to me as you, I tried everything, all the possible decisions and the chapter always ends up at the same point. Sorry bro, it's a piece of shit, but you can't do anything about it, at least for now, I don't know if they'll do something different in future updates.

The only thing different in that scene is that, if you have decided to help her instead of letting yourself be carried away by Max, you will have more points in love and you try to help her but the ending is always the same.

Reactions: Melih7 and Wan Curr

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
The same thing happened to me as you, I tried everything, all the possible decisions and the chapter always ends up at the same point. Sorry bro, it's a piece of shit, but you can't do anything about it, at least for now, I don't know if they'll do something different in future updates.

The only thing different in that scene is that, if you have decided to help her instead of letting yourself be carried away by Max, you will have more points in love and you try to help her but the ending is always the same.
Thanks bro

3.70 star(s) 173 Votes