Melih7

Jul 7, 2023
View attachment 2380875

Overview:
The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-09-02
Release Date: 2024-09-01
Developer: TimeWizardStudios - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.44
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Admin Commands:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Patches:
Extras: Fan Sign - - Game Variables - X-ray - Gallery Unlocker* - Spanish TL*

*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2378799 View attachment 2378800 View attachment 2378801 View attachment 2378802 View attachment 2378803 View attachment 2378804 View attachment 2378805 View attachment 2378806 View attachment 2378808 View attachment 2378809 View attachment 2378810 View attachment 2378811 View attachment 2378812 View attachment 2378813 View attachment 2378814 View attachment 2378815 View attachment 2378816 View attachment 2378817 View attachment 2378818 View attachment 2378819
it was awsome I need more

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Is the hospital scene with Lindsey wholesome or dark?:unsure:
It is absolutely one of the best thing of all the game as it is the end of a real nightmare (remember , you could play it only if you are DEEP into Lindsey, so you are still shellshocked by the tragedy occurred).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
I'm still curious on who's "Mer". The current clues are:

She is not a student - otherwise Mrs. L calling her a "crazy old bitch" as an insult wouldn't make sense, plus she's too well-articulated to be a ~18yo.
She is not part of the school board, otherwise she'd contest when Mrs. L says that the school board is fine with the way that she dresses.
MC doesn't recognise her voice. So she can't be Jo or someone whom the MC constantly interact with.
Initially Lindsey doesn't have Mer's number, and she's puzzled by who Mer is. Mer says that she got Lindsey's phone from one of her teammates, and Mer agrees to meet Lindsey. This means that Lindsey really doesn't know Mer, in real life, otherwise her cover would be blown. Based on that she clearly isn't the nurse, and probably not the janitor either.
Mer is obviously human or passable as such, so no Cyberia.

Who is Mer?

(This is actually a big deal, because Mrs. L desperately needs more scenes and their absence is clearly tied to the mystery behind Mer.)
The Janitor. She play as the upbringer of LOVE and Good (as hatefully as Goodess Ilias was supposed to be in Monmosu Quest...) against LUST championed by Mr.L.
She is also the one that text the MC.

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
I mean, are any of the games on this site "wholesome" content?
A LOT actually, some of the quests ended in the MC recognizing that there are personal achievement in the field of erotic and love that you just get by being a real gentlemen instead than just a sex hunter.
Think about Buried Truth or Dead Girl Score (and you get to screw even better later, so win-win).
And think to the KICK in your self-righteous face that you get by seeing how deeply you have completely ruined Kate.

Reactions: Melih7

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Man, we are not still in the middle of season 2.
There is now an initial quest in each character except Flora and Lindsey that have their second one and in case of Flora is because it was interconnected with Jacklin own one)

ayayaya2442

Dec 18, 2020
theres a pic of two girls clearly kissing in pv but no lesbian tag...? im not really the biggest fan of it but wont those who like it want this game to be tagged at least?

love this game btw, its really high quality!

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
theres a pic of two girls clearly kissing in pv but no lesbian tag...? im not really the biggest fan of it but wont those who like it want this game to be tagged at least?

love this game btw, its really high quality!
Perhaps there are more lesbian scenes on Kate route. I don't know because I didn't pursuit her.
If you aren't on her path, the only real "lesbian scene" you have is that kiss between Flora and Isabelle. And you can even miss it, depending of your choices.
There also dialog where Flora seem to find Jacqueline (the art teacher) attractive. But nothing happen so far.
Also Jacqueline seem to be open to have relations with other women. But again, we don't see any lesbian action with her.
Finally, there is a lesbian scene between Flora and Maya, but it's a fantasy from the MC during a RPG game with the two girls, where he is the game master.
And I won't be surprised if depending of your choices, you won't see any of this.

So, the lesbian tag will really misleading players who like lesbian games.
Well at least, I can speak for myself, because my favorite games genre is lesbian protagonist games. I can still enjoy other kind of game, like this one.
But I would have been very disappointed if I have decided to play it because it had the lesbian tag.

ayayaya2442

Dec 18, 2020
Perhaps there are more lesbian scenes on Kate route. I don't know because I didn't pursuit her.
If you aren't on her path, the only real "lesbian scene" you have is that kiss between Flora and Isabelle. And you can even miss it, depending of your choices.
There also dialog where Flora seem to find Jacqueline (the art teacher) attractive. But nothing happen so far.
Also Jacqueline seem to be open to have relations with other women. But again, we don't see any lesbian action with her.
Finally, there is a lesbian scene between Flora and Maya, but it's a fantasy from the MC during a RPG game with the two girls, where he is the game master.
And I won't be surprised if depending of your choices, you won't see any of this.

Well at least, I can speak for myself, because my favorite games genre is lesbian protagonist games. I can still enjoy other kind of game, like this one.
But I would have been very disappointed if I have decided to play it because it had the lesbian tag.
when you put it that way, that makes a lot of sense haha icic

Reactions: damnedfrog

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
The Janitor. She play as the upbringer of LOVE and Good (as hatefully as Goodess Ilias was supposed to be in Monmosu Quest...) against LUST championed by Mr.L.
She is also the one that text the MC.
And we have now the name also: Mer-curia.
Diabolical, just diabolical.

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019

There is also the one of Kate doing the Nurse and the other one of her having a scene with one of its cheerleader, so actually quite a full.
Kate centered but without any need to follow her own route.
Think that the developers would advance slowly through the : passing from a simple hugging and kissing to a full scale orgy in season One would spoil the game.

Mar 11, 2021

kates papaya in isabelle route

3.70 star(s) 173 Votes