VN Ren'Py Abandoned Another Look [v1.0 Ep1] [Roar Studio]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, 0 patreons...
its not really about the patrons , its more about the lack of infos, whatever it can be, a bit of info is important to say if the game is on, devs can have troubles sometime ( real life can be shitty sometime). soo a small comments will give a hope of surviving.. specially after months.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
its not really about the patrons , its more about the lack of infos, whatever it can be, a bit of info is important to say if the game is on, devs can have troubles sometime ( real life can be shitty sometime). soo a small comments will give a hope of surviving.. specially after months.
True, but a lot of devs are expecting a quick buck and get discouraged when no patreons show up.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
True, but a lot of devs are expecting a quick buck and get discouraged when no patreons show up.
well i have 2 :p . i get some cents ( after patreon taxes and convert from $ to € ) ..
still i m here doing my shit.

but yeah, if the devs expect easy bucks faster, then its not worth it. unless you just copy-past an super popular game. but i dont see the point to make a copy-past game.

Reactions: lancelotdulak

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Just wanna say, it had a great start this game, really nice girls in it :) so yeah hope it will continue :)