3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Your post are always note worthy. I admire your faith. The high confidence route maybe okay we shall see. My faith in the devs is seriously in 'low confidence' mode after this update.

In light of the render where Steph is approaching another BBC to have fun with in the pool I have to side with pr0gamerjohnny here as it is looking like Steph is heading for the QOS territory. That may be a jump but she likes to be dominated and we know where that cliché leads once BBCs are interjected in to the story.

That is disappointing but whatever. Some people love that stuff. I'll just can it in the ignore pile like I do with the Darrel route in Duet.

My many issues still remain, but the big three for me break the game, erratic Steph, the confidence mechanic and the sterotype portrayals of low confidence men and those in the cuckold lifestyle as simps who tolerate every piece of shit thrown at them and can be easily manipulated by women.

Anyway I need to get out of here
I think these devs love Darrell in “couples duet of love and lust” “Angelica’s temptations” and “hotwife Ashley” game and are going to replicate it, cause that’s what their patrons want. Every NTR game I’ve played the patrons always vote in the poll for the bbc or the old guys and hobos

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Preaching to the choir brother.

I completely get watching your wife, I've had a decade to experience it. What happens in this scene for a brand new couple is cheating plain and simple. Its not how it works. Jason would know better as would Tori. And a new couple would not do 3/4 people in 3 days like Steph has done, it is bullshit. Its a huge step, couples need time to process it and talk about it etc. So much for a story not like every other VN.
So is it safe to say that mc got setup in a ruse or trap by Jason and Tori to make mc believe he was wanted for a 3some with Tori?

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I bought the game on steam, it gave me the impression that the money spent, given the first premises, was well invested, but this update disappointed me for how Mc is made to pass as an asshole, as with the excuse of a threesome, in the end he's the one who remains as an asshole, even with Jason's double-crossing, and with Tori who understands, even from her past, that she's a sneaky dominatrix, and the choices are simplified, if MC doesn't go well, it's game over , or accepts the usual collecting of horns, movies or games, already reviewed, too bad I gave him money.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Preaching to the choir brother.

I completely get watching your wife, I've had a decade to experience it. What happens in this scene for a brand new couple is cheating plain and simple. Its not how it works. Jason would know better as would Tori. And a new couple would not do 3/4 people in 3 days like Steph has done, it is bullshit. Its a huge step, couples need time to process it and talk about it etc. So much for a story not like every other VN.

usual copy and paste game, with MC described as a jerk, while everyone is genius, Sthep, Jason, shitty friend, Tori, Dommy,Paoul, with only idea of having a threesome, it's after being honest with sthep , Mc finds himself morally blackmailed by everyone, especially by his wife, who has already collected 4 cocks, and also manages to make MC feel guilty, what a farce game.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
So is it safe to say that mc got setup in a ruse or trap by Jason and Tori to make mc believe he was wanted for a 3some with Tori?

usual copy and paste game, with MC described as a jerk, while everyone is genius, Sthep, Jason, shitty friend, Tori, Dommy,Paoul, with only idea of having a threesome, it's after being honest with sthep , Mc finds himself morally blackmailed by everyone, especially by his wife, who has already collected 4 cocks, and also manages to make MC feel guilty, what a farce game.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Well, although i like the full confidence/dom route i share some of the concerns here.
After looking at the scenes in the gallery mod, (thx very much btw), you will only see some action on the cheating/cuck paths.
And this is very bad for a swinging game. At the moment it just feels most of the content now is related to the cucks.
And regarding to some of the comments, even that is handled way to unrealistic, (not that i know, i will never be a cuck.)
And i don´t like that at all. Way to ruin a very promising swinger game.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's time to put the holy View attachment 2850611 tag on.
ONLY for Manga Kids, Swinging is netorare! For normal people who don't live in the japanese universe, swinging, sharing and open relationships are western terms that have nothinig to do with stealing wives and such.

If it really has to be all japanese, for the Manga Kids to understand, then the word for this would e netoRASE, not netorare.. and i mean, IF at all..
So, NO there is no time for that tag in a game like this!

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
On the psychological side of things, Jason and Tori's explanation of dominant and submissive behavior is quite realistic and accurate. They are not talking about hardcore domination and submission here. They are talking about a person's inner balance and the back and forth of personal roles each person plays in their lives. Nobody is entirely dominant or submissive. Using the example they provided of who is leading the sexual activity at the moment is a good way to see that. But we are really talking about semantics here.

They are not talking about the BDSM standpoint, dom/sub play...the Kink. On the high confidence path, Tori clearly states that neither she nor Jason are into that. Instead, Tori encouraged Steph to get in touch with and flirt with her innermost feelings at the moment. Trying to not be judgmental of herself. Allowing feelings of jealousy and desire to feed the sexual fire. Welcome the need to be both submissive and dominant. On the low-confidence path, we see a complete reversal of this stance and Steph's behavior. Instead, the developers tap directly into the sadomasochistic aspect of cuckoldry, dom/sub play, and sex in general. While the alternate paths and the remaining scenes with Tori and Jason are not fully implemented yet, the player still has the ability to back out of any of the previous decisions. This is a very welcome change and I would love to see more visual novels adapt this into their mechanics.

The added Gina scene appears to be unfinished. We get to see the result of the high-confidence path where the MC remains faithful and the dream sequence gives the player something to think about. The next update will certainly fill in the remaining paths. If I had to speculate, the MC has the chance to "visit" her on one path and Steph will "visit" her on the other.

I also truly enjoyed seeing the different versions of Tori. With high confidence, Tori sees the MC and Steph as equals and future swinging partners. There is a stark and welcome contrast between the high-confidence and low-confidence Tori. The player gets to see how she protects herself, her husband, and their relationship by telling the MC she is not interested in continuing a mutual relationship among the four. And yet another path where she clearly states that the MC has been manipulated for his own sexual satisfaction and desire to become a cuckold and watch Jason and Steph together. It is quite extraordinary to see a visual novel pay tribute to this lifestyle with maturity and the psychological complexity involved.

Honestly, this statement you wrote is not proven in the game, everything from the beginning, with the receipt found by MC, you understand, that behind it all is a deception implemented by Sthep (or Jason or Tori) they are the real ones directors, then if you ask a friend to have a threesome with your wife, what's the need to invite Sthep to the first meeting, third indication, to the bar whatever it goes, Sthep takes dommy to the bed, while MC if you're wrong approach with gina, receives a resounding no, not to mention how much slut and sthep when Mc arrives home, and gina had pre-announced things to him, it's the choices that are set, they lead either to participate, or to leave, without the game ending, but if go back to the bar, game over, ergo, Sthep fucks anyway, in all the following situations, like the phone call that sthep hides, I'm in favor of her, ergo, game aimed at turning MC into the usual horn collector, so the your statement that all the new update was to meet Tori and MC, it's just the mirror to frame Mc in the act accomplished that Jason fucks Sthpe, and also evident, as MC you made him a jerk, because, when tori says, that Mc was there only thanks to stephep's acceptance. because that's what they wanted, the game lost credibility.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
ONLY for Manga Kids, Swinging is netorare! For normal people who don't live in the japanese universe, swinging, sharing and open relationships are western terms that have nothinig to do with stealing wives and such.

If it really has to be all japanese, for the Manga Kids to understand, then the word for this would e netoRASE, not netorare.. and i mean, IF at all..
So, NO there is no time for that tag in a game like this!
After the latest update for the low confidence path? Yeah, I think my opinion still stands to warn the people who likes swinging games but not netorare.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think these devs love Darrell in “couples duet of love and lust” “Angelica’s temptations” and “hotwife Ashley” game and are going to replicate it, cause that’s what their patrons want. Every NTR game I’ve played the patrons always vote in the poll for the bbc or the old guys and hobos
Yeah, you're right there. Its Duet all over again.
Tori = Jenna, manipulative bitches.
Jason = Daryl, Jason is a piece of shit just like Daryl.
Nat has a better head on her shoulders than Steph which is not hard
I just hope our MC gets to kick Steph lying ass out in the street like Duet's MC does. I'd come back to the game just for that satisfaction haha.
The stereotype cuck is presented and his wife is getting drilled by a BBC and he is told this is what he really wants. Pretty much the same old, same old BS. It does disappoint.
We know from the render on Steam there is more BBC to come.

Yeah pretty much. That's what low confidence cucks want, to be manipulated and humiliated isn't it? Nope not in the real world but got to push that stereotype.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Steph only has sex with Jason if the MC likes to watch.....

Correct ...

Confidence seems to have little bearing at this point in the game.

The variables for the different routes when meeting Tori and Jason appear to be DOM1 , SWING and VOY ... A voy value of at least 2 ( with the other 2 variables low enough ) ..will get you on the Cuck route of seeing Jason and Steph fuck AND Tori rejects you as a possible future partner.

End points of "temp_end" actually have an explanation included in the online game....which more or less boils down to ...see you in the next update.

Is there a scene with the MC and Tori? If so, how do you get it? NO.....not that I can see.

there is no Tori - MC scene, simply, because MC is a jerk, he was framed by his wife, Jason and Tori, in the end, the 3 thing, it will be Jason Dommy or Paoul and Sthep. so much so that in the end of the second half and also the bulls themselves, they anticipate to Mc, if he would be able to bear it to call with 5 men, it's MC, he makes an asshole face, I hate when the games are so piloted and sneaky, the creator of the game maybe he thinks that we who play it, are like MC, he left clues in the game already from the first scene with the receipt. from there on, an avalanche of clues that make you understand how the game ends, and if MC chooses an answer, style, goes back to the bar, the game gives you Game over, ergo, forcing the story, then what's the point of taking us for the ass, putting those useless choices that MC can make, are absolutely 0 useful.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
At this point , chose to invite Paul:
View attachment 2851723
I di/do, but he doesn't end up coming... I worked out why, It the MC confidence, ended up having to use a mod/cheat to edit it and then he would come over.... There was also a key choice much early i didn't do that needed to be done even if I hade enough confidence.... I try not to play the way most people play and pick out of normal choices and well somethings this kind of stuff happens with this VN
can you elaborate what it is in spoiler?

I got 2 version of Steph with Jason scenes, and 1 version where the update ends before anything happen, what's version 4?
They leave or something?
Can you give a link to the cheat?
Universal Ren'Py Mod

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Do you think that the undersigned was more of an asshole than Mc, because I bought the game on Steam, because given the premises I had some confidence, but with my review on Steam, I hope the creators go bankrupt, for every euro they stole from me on this game

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
can you elaborate what it is in spoiler?

I got 2 version of Steph with Jason scenes, and 1 version where the update ends before anything happen, what's version 4?
They leave or something?
With Dom at 0 it's a loop that takes you back to your place before, just after Paul goes home from coming over < found this while messing around and after my post.
With Dom at 1 it's a full on CUCK/cheating scene that's unavoidable.... Ending this early is a bad ending and game crashes... Which I noticed some have posted about it crashing already....
With Dom at 2 it's a possible CUCK/cheating with different dialog or Sharing scene or it's just the lead up to a boring sharing path that everyone sees at dom 4
With Dom at 3 it's a different Sharing scene with different dialog or it's just the lead up to a boring sharing path that everyone sees at dom 4
With Dom at 4 it's just the lead up to a boring sharing path that everyone sees... Funny how I now find "sharing path" as boring content lol

All Dom 1-4 do have an early end option or skip but, the dialog is different each time, with some sounding like there is going to be a possible full on cheating behind the back of the MC path.... With dom 1 it's the hardest to get away from getting CUCKED and why I look forward playing that path next update... It means there will be a possibility of a dedicated CUCKOLD and cheating path, and I always find VN's with them paths the funniest as you get to see how creative the writer gets justifying a weak husband explains and justifies what's happening and remaining with their partner.... Although if the cheating behind the back path happens will she get caught? Or will she make the MC be ok in getting CUCKED or her being shared.... Why I said I look forward to what will happen from now on as it will have many, many possible paths and options to play and find....
Only pain is having the right dom or confidence and also having to pick some specific trigger to get to see some of the content.... This has turned into a complex VN you need to play more then once to truly see every aspect and all its worth properly...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes