3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
speaking of NTR i don't think steph will cheat or anything honestly (even on the "train" variable she just said what she felt blatantly to him)
we'll see once the new update drops and we read the whole new set of dialogues on the script

and i still don't like Tori's model lol
something is off about her looks for me personally
oops meant jet in my prior post.

Yeah, true - at worst the label train was just cuckolding, but still a far cry from ntr flotsam like A Promise Best Left Unkept or The Edge Of.

If she is tempted I think she will call the husband and do a live video at the very least.
Yah that could be hot.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
oops meant jet in my prior post.

Yeah, true - at worst the label train was just cuckolding, but still a far cry from ntr flotsam like A Promise Best Left Unkept or The Edge Of.
don't get me wrong i have no problem with NTR but since we both read the whole script we both can tell for sure she won't go that route
yeah the train or the voyeur label is just for that especially how she just described everything to him to his face,

we know making her mad or lie to her will give us a big consequences one day on saturday club event in the future
eventho we both know it's gonna be a game over after that XD

i played "A promise best left unkept" and that's like a game i played once and be done with it
it's just kinda eh for me personally

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
speaking of NTR i don't think steph will cheat or anything honestly (even on the "train" variable she just said what she felt blatantly to him)
we'll see once the new update drops and we read the whole new set of dialogues on the script
Well there's cheating then there's cheating, it just depends on how the devs define it. In TAC, for example, she can do just about whatever, report after the fact, and it's not cheating. In others, though, one must receive permission first or it's cheating. I have a feeling this game will go the way of TAC (if one is playing the low confidence route) and Steph will do pretty much whatever she wants, when she wants and he'll have to like it.
my day - Copy.JPG

(And I try my best to stay away from these hypothetical discussions, so why am I doing so now?....)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Na... I don't thisk this will become a fuck fest. They both have a different goal in this but it seems that any progress will be decided together. I hope.....

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Well there's cheating then there's cheating, it just depends on how the devs define it. In TAC, for example, she can do just about whatever, report after the fact, and it's not cheating. In others, though, one must receive permission first or it's cheating. I have a feeling this game will go the way of TAC (if one is playing the low confidence route) and Steph will do pretty much whatever she wants, when she wants and he'll have to like it.
View attachment 2755104

(And I try my best to stay away from these hypothetical discussions, so why am I doing so now?....)
fair enough haha,
whatever happen it's on the dev's hand, and i'm just gonna enjoy the ride reading the whole dialogues personally,

speaking of TAC tho, is that game being remake now as TACOS and TAC stays abandoned on ep 15 ?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Na... I don't thisk this will become a fuck fest. They both have a different goal in this but it seems that any progress will be decided together. I hope.....
should i ask the dev if this gonna end up as a fuck fest ? lol
i don't think it will go TAC direction tho but i'll shoot that question to the dev later on

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I hope he does not go that way... the story here is still intact. TAC just degraded to welll fuckfest. I hope this keep the story and mystery around the couple alive. THe conversations are very well done.

Reactions: Nurikabe and JetZ

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
I really hope it will be staying like it is. Swinging in the best meaning of swinging. Both equally enjoying the ride they took.
Would be a shame if it goes the ugly ntr route. But considering the fact that there are so many paths / choices it could go either way.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I hope he does not go that way... the story here is still intact. TAC just degraded to welll fuckfest. I hope this keep the story and mystery around the couple alive. THe conversations are very well done.
true,
the one reason that made me go to steam and outright purchased the game is because of the dialogues

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I really hope it will be staying like it is. Swinging in the best meaning of swinging. Both equally enjoying the ride they took.
Would be a shame if it goes the ugly ntr route. But considering the fact that there are so many paths / choices it could go either way.
at least what people would call ntr so far will end up in a game over,
even in the script there's another label called end_2 already put in the game but not used yet.
(the one with Tori is end_1)
that one has a line saying something that most people will scream ntr nowadays,
but it's a game over so there's that

Reactions: Saphfire

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Alrighty...to help JetZ and to clear up the confusion about the wife's solo masturbation scene, here's how the code works:

First, confidence score doesn't matter. I ran this at both -4 and +4 without issue.

After receiving the blowjob from the wife, start free roam which is defined as "house_roam" in the code (script.rpy).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it. Should work for everyone.
Yep, I was torn on this. At first, I thought it was a completely inappropriate scene. That shows the premeditation on Steph's part. And that sets the game in a very different light — Cuckold dominant, Steph pushing for it.

But then I thought it was the MC's fantasy of what he imagined her to be thinking. And if that is the case, again, it sets up the cuckold dominant scenario but from the point of view of the MC, not Steph.

Both of those scenarios have me asking, "What the fuck, over?" Of course, it could be none of those things. So I don't get my panties into too much of a twist.

don't get me wrong i have no problem with NTR but since we both read the whole script we both can tell for sure she won't go that route
yeah the train or the voyeur label is just for that especially how she just described everything to him to his face,

we know making her mad or lie to her will give us a big consequences one day on saturday club event in the future
eventho we both know it's gonna be a game over after that XD

i played "A promise best left unkept" and that's like a game i played once and be done with it
it's just kinda eh for me personally
What is nerve-wracking here is that Steph does lose control (on the train path). She says and does things with Donny and then she later insists to the MC that she does not want that in her life. But then she keeps Donny's number, wants to invite him back, and mentions him more than once.

Based on every other interaction (outside of sex with Donny and the fact that she seems so eager to have sex with anyone), she seems to be the level-headed one of them. We see her lose her shit if you push too far, too fast, or too much. This would seem to indicate that she will not just go "off script" and fuck random dudes with or without her husband. But she literally does the opposite.

While I would like to think that the script is solid and this will not devolve into a TAC-fuckfest, it is those odd things that happen that make me nervous. Like you, I am happily along for the ride and immediately bought the game on Steam. But I am hoping it does not go in a certain direction.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
speaking of TAC tho, is that game being remake now as TACOS and TAC stays abandoned on ep 15 ?
Yes. It's now on its third iteration. I think (but could be wrong) he saw how the game was spinning out of control and decided to reign it in...at least a little bit. I've written about this before, but from where I sit these devs really paint themselves into a corner when they use single days as measuring sticks in a game. For example, let's say they release 6 updates/year. Each update is a day or two. From the consumer side folks want hot scenes on day one and continue to want hot scenes each release. But in retrospect, that's just nuts if one is trying to keep the game sane and somewhat believable. It creates an incongruency that after several updates just doesn't work...or at least work well.

Devs would be better served by writing the story in such a way that it appears to develop over some lengthier, but undefined period of time. In TAC she goes from no stated desire of fooling around to banging everyone but the pest control guy within two weeks. That's not realistic unless one is on a drug binge or suffering from a pathological, psycho-social condition. So far, these devs seem to have a much better grasp on natural progression and logic. I hope it stays that way because I place this one at the top of the heap with only Terror (at least in theory...IF it ever gets going again) as being in the same category.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Hm, i´m wondering why there are so few swinging games are on f95. I know hundreds of harem/incest romance games, and plenty cuck (ntr) games. but if i am correct there are only three swinging games.

This right here, a life worth living and exciting games, thats it. I don´t get it. It´s frustrating.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yep, I was torn on this. At first, I thought it was a completely inappropriate scene. That shows the premeditation on Steph's part. And that sets the game in a very different light — Cuckold dominant, Steph pushing for it.

But then I thought it was the MC's fantasy of what he imagined her to be thinking. And if that is the case, again, it sets up the cuckold dominant scenario but from the point of view of the MC, not Steph.

Both of those scenarios have me asking, "What the fuck, over?" Of course, it could be none of those things. So I don't get my panties into too much of a twist.

What is nerve-wracking here is that Steph does lose control (on the train path). She says and does things with Donny and then she later insists to the MC that she does not want that in her life. But then she keeps Donny's number, wants to invite him back, and mentions him more than once.

Based on every other interaction (outside of sex with Donny and the fact that she seems so eager to have sex with anyone), she seems to be the level-headed one of them. We see her lose her shit if you push too far, too fast, or too much. This would seem to indicate that she will not just go "off script" and fuck random dudes with or without her husband. But she literally does the opposite.

While I would like to think that the script is solid and this will not devolve into a TAC-fuckfest, it is those odd things that happen that make me nervous. Like you, I am happily along for the ride and immediately bought the game on Steam. But I am hoping it does not go in a certain direction.
i think that's why the dev did mention about revisiting some of the older parts once they are done with the whole story,
maybe there's part that they want to fix as well,
at least steph spill everything in front of him about what she feels in that train moment and doesn't go behind his back about something, she even mention it again on the sofa talk before the lunch date with her sister
but nahh i don't think steph gonna step on Anne's shoes
they just shared the tan skin i suppose XD

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yes. It's now on its third iteration. I think (but could be wrong) he saw how the game was spinning out of control and decided to reign it in...at least a little bit. I've written about this before, but from where I sit these devs really paint themselves into a corner when they use single days as measuring sticks in a game. For example, let's say they release 6 updates/year. Each update is a day or two. From the consumer side folks want hot scenes on day one and continue to want hot scenes each release. But in retrospect, that's just nuts if one is trying to keep the game sane and somewhat believable. It creates an incongruency that after several updates just doesn't work...or at least work well.

Devs would be better served by writing the story in such a way that it appears to develop over some lengthier, but undefined period of time. In TAC she goes from no stated desire of fooling around to banging everyone but the pest control guy within two weeks. That's not realistic unless one is on a drug binge or suffering from a pathological, psycho-social condition. So far, these devs seem to have a much better grasp on natural progression and logic. I hope it stays that way because I place this one at the top of the heap with only Terror (at least in theory...IF it ever gets going again) as being in the same category.
i tried playing TACOS, and honestly...way more enjoyable to read than TAC personally tho,
she went from "nah i don't want to do that" then a few days later she's on every dick she can jump on TAC
but on TACOS so far still more enjoyable but who knows...if the dev will repeat the same thing....

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i tried playing TACOS, and honestly...way more enjoyable to read than TAC personally tho,
she went from "nah i don't want to do that" then a few days later she's on every dick she can jump on TAC
but on TACOS so far still more enjoyable but who knows...if the dev will repeat the same thing....
what's TACOS?

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes