3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
is Terror the one that ended with that angel or devil thing theme? and ended in a free roam in the house right?
i think i remember i tried playing that one once, still no update so far right?

Rob0bob

Mar 3, 2022
Hm, i´m wondering why there are so few swinging games are on f95. I know hundreds of harem/incest romance games, and plenty cuck (ntr) games. but if i am correct there are only three swinging games.

This right here, a life worth living and exciting games, thats it. I don´t get it. It´s frustrating.
Don't leave Deliverance out!

Reactions: sanchotx

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
is it Terror by Power Plower or is it a different Terror?
is Terror the one that ended with that angel or devil thing theme? and ended in a free roam in the house right?
i think i remember i tried playing that one once, still no update so far right?
Plower Power, or something like that, yes.

No supernatural stuff that I remember. A guy was in a previous marriage to an attractive, but overbearing and bitchy woman. He divorced her and is now engaged (engaged or married...I don't remember) to a nice, beautiful woman who also happens to have Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (a real thing that affects more than 50% of all women past menopause, but can sometimes manifest earlier). They are living in his house along with her daughter from a previous marriage and his daughter from his first marriage...I think...something like that. So everything is kind of ok, he's a good dad and is tolerant of his wife's condition, but it bothers him. Then, out of the blue he loses his job and gets the news that there was a problem with the divorce decree and his former wife gets half the house. She chooses to move into the house along with her sub husband/boyfriend.

The premise is such that the man will have to work hard to keep his ex-wife from corrupting the household. It's not a sharing or swinging game, but what's been written so far shows real talent. But the guy in charge of the game lost his CG and animation team and it's been very slow to be updated. I think it's going to go to Steam, also, which has slowed it down. I see it as having a lot of potential...but it may never get going again.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Deliverance is a great game, but one swinging scene doesn´t make a swinger game ;)
technically 4 swinging scenes of the wife if i remember correctly,
well 5 with the ending guy
but yeah it isn't a swinger game, altho kinda sad he doesn't add swinging scenes on the new game

Reactions: Beowulf72

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
the man will have to work hard to keep his ex-wife from corrupting the household. It's not a sharing or swinging game, but what's been written so I think it's going to go to Steam, also, which has slowed it down. I see it as having a lot of potential...but it may never get going again.
yeah it's that game then,
sorry when i said angel and demon i wasn't trying to say it has that theme
but i remember a CG of the ex wife with all black and red suits as like the demonic force
and his wife with all white as like angelic

damn that's sad to hear tho if it'll be abandoned just like that

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Other games that have similar motifs? Watching my Wife; Golden Mean (early in the game but supposedly will have some); Perfect Housewife (has a lot of silliness in it); Babysitters (good game); ALWL and Couples Duet (already mentioned); Because I Love Her (second version); Desert Stalker (small amount); Esra in Istanbul (early, but supposed to have some flavors of sharing, etc); Her Desire (several different paths including swinging); The Motel; My Wife's a Star; Lost in Paradise; The Office Wife; and probably a few more that I missed.

Reactions: camube

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Other games that have similar motifs? Watching my Wife; Golden Mean (early in the game but supposedly will have some); Perfect Housewife (has a lot of silliness in it); Babysitters (good game); ALWL and Couples Duet (already mentioned); Because I Love Her (second version); Desert Stalker (small amount); Esra in Istanbul (early, but supposed to have some flavors of sharing, etc); Her Desire (several different paths including swinging); The Motel; My Wife's a Star; Lost in Paradise; The Office Wife; and probably a few more that I missed.
the motel should be getting an update soon according to the dev on discord
he's working on the cheating path atm and also he updated the NTR path

is Her Desire good? i never play that one if i remember correctly

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The premise is such that the man will have to work hard to keep his ex-wife from corrupting the household. It's not a sharing or swinging game, but what's been written so far shows real talent. But the guy in charge of the game lost his CG and animation team and it's been very slow to be updated. I think it's going to go to Steam, also, which has slowed it down. I see it as having a lot of potential...but it may never get going again.
oh no that sucks!!

i don't like playing abandoned games so maybe i'll check it out if it ever get another chapter

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Which ones among those do you think have good scripts/dialogues?

I know A Couple's Duet is a good one. I'd recommend that.

A Life Worth Living to me is uneven, the story itself is fine but the cinematography leave a lot to be desired, I would say it's one of the worst AVN i've ever play in terms of directing.

Desert Stalker has great story. And even though it's incest-y, the player have the leeway to say no. I said no all the time and still get a great story out of it.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
the motel should be getting an update soon according to the dev on discord
he's working on the cheating path atm and also he updated the NTR path

is Her Desire good? i never play that one if i remember correctly
Her Desire is worth a look and the dev is a machine. He turns out decent sized updates every month. The choices are all open and you're not forced down any path that I've seen.

Reactions: camube
May 22, 2023
Someone really needs to make a walkthrough of this game, I just replayed it and got a a couple of new scenes I've never seen before, and a lot of new dialogue, makes me wonder what I might have missed out on.

Reactions: cloudshoutarou

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Which ones among those do you think have good scripts/dialogues?
Watching My Wife has a good, adult script. But the dev has been slow, lately. Speaking of slow...I really like My Wife's a Star, but the dev is down to one or two updates/year. But would recommend playing what's there. There's a lot of branches and you'll have to replay it a few times to see everything. I think Golden Mean will be good, but it's still early.

And I will stop posting about other games as sometimes the wrong moderator will see these discussions and erase all the posts. PM me if anyone wants to discuss further.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Someone really needs to make a walkthrough of this game, I just replayed it and got a a couple of new scenes I've never seen before, and a lot of new dialogue, makes me wonder what I might have missed out on.
In the short time it's been out they've tweaked the script and routes already. They hint they may do it again, so I'd hang loose for now and wait for the dust to settle.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, that's a good point.
plus they are going to add some options later on which the script already in the game now just still label for the future.

so my best bet is wait until they are finalized first so someone can make a proper walkthrough

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I wonder if modifying the scores will break the game. Through "Universal Ren'Py Mod” (by 0x52), several nice tricks are possible, such as adding voyeur points, for example.
it won't break the game per se but if ur following the dialogue,
it might break the immersion since it will make some of the characters saying left turn but taking the right turn imo.
but u can always make a save before using the mod tho just like wuzzy said above.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes