3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

camube

Jun 4, 2022
so from the update posts, i read that this game is already at a halfway mark?

is that metaphorical or we're literally at 50% of the game?
because man that would make this a very short game then

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Genuinely, I would prefer this. Make a game, complete it, then if there's still interest and more financial support, start another. Then again I'm apart from the tv serial generation.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I think the idea is to provide a lot of options surrounding the main theme and a short story about sleeping with the coworker's wife. Once that goal has been met (whether you sleep with Tori, Steph sleeps with Jason, or the four sleep together), then the story will end. The scope isn't a large story, but it has already covered the topic well. Far better than any other I've played along the same theme.

That is just a guess on my part as to how it will turn out. Based on this story, I would love to see more of this developer's work in the future!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

Are you trying to ruin my evening? Hopefully 50% of the next update.

Let's have our double-secret spy, f95 to Steam representative, JetZ, look into it for us. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Are you trying to ruin my evening? Hopefully 50% of the next update.

Let's have our double-secret spy, f95 to Steam representative, JetZ, look into it for us. :)
someone summoned me ? XD

Screenshot 2023-07-12 130413.png
so for context, the first part was from my question.
Screenshot 2023-07-12 130750.png
the 2nd is from someone on steam (or maybe it's also someone from this thread i don't know for sure)
Screenshot 2023-07-12 130817.png
the 3rd part was the same guy from the 2nd referring to the last weekly update post where they have to thrashed some renders because of what they are trying to achieved for Tori looks,

anyway to answer wether it's 50% or not yet, i believe maybe ? can't say for sure.
but they did promise they will keep adding small events,choices and dialogues or revisit some old stuffs even when the game is finished, while they work on their next game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
the 2nd is from someone on steam (or maybe it's also someone from this thread i don't know for sure)
View attachment 2763098
Yes, because we don't have enough games on the site where the slutty wife has sex at work without husband.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

One of the key things I enjoy about this game is it's kept the ntr influence/creep to a minimum. I know I already posted on this, but Tooperilous's response in the first paragraph, unless I'm misreading it, threatens to alter that course. So this is simply one tiny voice on an irrelevant forum trying to influence it elsewhere.

In plain english, the majority of existing swinging/sharing games heavily use scenes where the wife/gf is away/at-work/out-of-town etc. There's a tiny sliver of games where the shared wife is having sex in the same room as mc: EG, ALWL, this and a few others. Keep doing what makes the game unique, not what's already available 10 times over.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
A Life Worth Living to me is uneven, the story itself is fine but the cinematography leave a lot to be desired, I would say it's one of the worst AVN i've ever play in terms of directing
We would like to hear more on this, there is always room for improvement. :)

Last edited:

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yes, because we don't have enough games on the site where the slutty wife has sex at work without husband.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

One of the key things I enjoy about this game is it's kept the ntr influence/creep to a minimum. I know I already posted on this, but Tooperilous's response in the first paragraph, unless I'm misreading it, threatens to alter that course. So this is simply one tiny voice on an irrelevant forum trying to influence it elsewhere.
i think they are trying to give a hint that the variables and choices are now the key factors that decides the outcomes, instead of just dump it in tori's event and complicates stuffs.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
i think they are trying to give a hint that the variables and choices are now the key factors that decides the outcomes, instead of just dump it in tori's event and complicates stuffs.
Makes sense, so you're thinking stuff like if you had train variable - wife has flings while she's away, versus if you had loving threesomes foursomes, shes on your team eh?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Makes sense, so you're thinking stuff like if you had train variable - wife has flings while she's away, versus if you had loving threesomes foursomes, shes on your team eh?
yeah something like that,
or the voyeur variables can also setup that mc gonna watch depends on how many voy points u have,
not to mention that new dom points we just got recently,
tbh i had some few variations in my head that i can think of IF they really use those as the deciding factors.
but we'll see before the end of july since they promised another update.
then we can check the script incase they left a new trail of "for future use" hint

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020

In plain english, the majority of existing swinging/sharing games heavily use scenes where the wife/gf is away/at-work/out-of-town etc. There's a tiny sliver of games where the shared wife is having sex in the same room as mc: EG, ALWL, this and a few others. Keep doing what makes the game unique, not what's already available 10 times over.
First, and most importantly, if I'm here this forum is not irrelevant. ;)

I, too, would like to see more uniqueness in these games. (Less shower peaking...for example...heh). So I agree with you there. But in reality, a lot of the hanky-panky would happen while peeps are away in a hotel room somewhere. So I don't mind that aspect at all, but keep it unpredictable. Humans screw up and although rules and guidelines in these sorts of relationships are used by some, even those folks are playing with fire. It all comes down to brain chemistry. We find things that cause an endorphin release and we love it. The brain adapts, makes more receptors, we need more endorphins to get the same results so we push a little further and harder. It doesn't always end well.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
this game is sorta addicting to me in terms of not being able to patiently wait for next update continuation. The game is on my mind quite often due to how realistic the wife's reaction is to the subject matter when the husband brought it up the first time.

I need an update now. lol

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes