• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
tags: [swinging]
dev note: All sexual acts in the game are consensual.
me: Don't mind if I do. :cool:

It's on my list now, will check it out soon.

Seems to be the first game of this dev, so: Good luck, too perilous! (y)

Reactions: Kipling

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So you have to get your confidence up to keep the wife happy

But if u pussy out on some sharing choices ur confidence goes low and you lose her

So u need to make confidence choices that push u to sharing path to keep her happy

:ROFLMAO: Seems sharing with other guys is unavoidable

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
So you have to get your confidence up to keep the wife happy

But if u pussy out on some sharing choices ur confidence goes low and you lose her

So u need to make confidence choices that push u to sharing path to keep her happy

:ROFLMAO: Seems sharing with other guys is unavoidable
Since that's the entire premise of the game. It stands to reason that sharing is unavoidable. I mean what would be the point of a game about sharing, that had no sharing in it?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherMansWife-1.046
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The one thing Daz users seem to always get wrong is lighting. That "on-camera flash" look drives me insane.
It's a learning courve. I've seen this with many devs at the beginning. Then they learn and get better.
Also hardware.
Many can't render many characters and the background together due to having older GPUs, so they render them seperately and combine them in PS. This gets better once they earn a bit of money and can afford better hardware. :)

Reactions: Requiem131

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
So would one be reasonable in hoping that there might be some optional cuckqueaning content in this game? That's something I don't see nearly enough of in games. At least not in comparison to the plethora of cuckolding games lol.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 30 Votes