3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I hope so... I would love to see her take it in both holes. It does not have to be BBC either... THere is to many games where the ladies go to BBC and plot go to where that is all they want. It is not like that in RL. I just think...for her a double team would be hot
I think that is likely in this game. Not the BBC gangbang, just the DP.

She could be heading towards this (low confidence path)
View attachment 2855384
In what version of my hell does that game exist? I have over 14TB of visual novels and I can't say I have seen one with that level of ridiculous dicks.

• Wow
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think that is likely in this game. Not the BBC gangbang, just the DP.

In what version of my hell does that game exist? I have over 14TB of visual novels and I can't say I have seen one with that level of ridiculous dicks.
It’s from “Free pass”

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I think there is a bug in v1.06e. Dom is set to 3 near the Tori talk branches. It limits the player to the 2 lower of 3 branches. Will wait for a patch before finalizing my gallery mod update.
Game patched to fix the bug. Mod updated for game v1.06f.
Bad end 2 was removed from game and therefore the gallery. Let me know if I am missing some scenes.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think so... I think there is a "E" update coming and it will have some fix clarification and some new stuff. I think they said weeks end ???

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
If anyone is having trouble figuring out how the dom1 path is set, this is the logic for the 1.06c version:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's definitely a bug on the 1.06e that resets dom1 to 3 right before the Tori talk, so don't play that version.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Actually what am I saying. If steam is their primary platform, it IS always hosted online which explains the miniscule updates, ala dota push patches every 20 minutes.
There are few games here that have pushed Steam updates/fixes but not on Patreon, one example Chasing Sunsets, it's v0.8a here and on Steam it's v0.8b. Been told it's really easy to push those fixes out.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes