3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The best swinger games are “a life worth living” & “exciting games” this dev could learn a lot from playing those
Yes, that's is correct but don't forget the "classics" The Adventurous Couple, A Happy Marriage and A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust. Also the very promissing (although still at the beginning) Watching My Wife.

Another Man's Wife is clearly getting into the Top 5 by now !!!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, that's is correct but don't forget the "classics" The Adventurous Couple, A Happy Marriage and A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust. Also the very promissing (although still at the beginning) Watching My Wife.

Another Man's Wife is clearly getting into the Top 5 by now !!!
I’m afraid WMW is going to be abandoned, (hope I’m wrong) never played happy marriage & tacos, I remember 1 swinger party but that game is more about turbo slut Anne & ACD, I’m couple updates behind so havnt seen it yet

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
On the high-confidence route, you can ignore the receipt or at least should choose to leave before reading it. The idea is that a confident man does not need to spy on his wife. I think that idea is bullshit but...

Previously, each playthrough was its own thing. Each character does their own thing based on the MC's confidence, dominance, and other minor choices. However, it sounds like the writers are doing some story compression, and the receipt, Steph's secret, and the phone call will all be part of that. So the secret would affect all playthroughs. And that is the reason I think cheating is unlikely. DIRTY Filthy RAT may be right, it could be that she was trying to get her husband into swinging/open relationship since meeting Tori at the party.
Alternatively, before Steph and MC go out, you can get the rare path where Steph is masturbating to a threesome. Perhaps Steph was trying to get MC in to an open relationship so she could have a fling with pool guy she is going to meet up with on the business trip? Is he Steph's secret? We know the phone all was to Tony and Steph goes away with him to the presentation and pool guy will be there. Another BBC so with Jason it seems Steph is headed in to that territory. May be too much speculation.

• Sad
Reactions: m4pII and Nurikabe

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I still wonder who that is in the pool ? All the other renders are for current events... THat is the only one unexplained.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I was wondering that. How do we know about Tony? Is Tony not the pool guy? We are sure she was talking to Tony on the phone? Why would she tell him about their sex life?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I was wondering that. How do we know about Tony? Is Tony not the pool guy? We are sure she was talking to Tony on the phone? Why would she tell him about their sex life?
The dev said Tony is her co-worker and gay. So the BBC is someone new and gets his own scene on Steam....
Could be a red herring too from the devs and could be Tony.

Reactions: m4pII and Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Bother info direct from the devs. The pool guy will be part of the business trip and the phone call was to Steph's gay co-worker Tony. One of the reasons the phone call was so infuriating, co-worker is privy to info MC, her husband, is not.
Gay coworker. That explains it all. Everyone use to tell one of my former coworkers everything about their lives. Coincidentally he was gay. More importantly, he was a huge gossip!

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I love Steph
But god damn she makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes

I don't think I will ever understand women
In a video game or real life lol
I can't say that I like Steph.
She's too masculine. I couldn't stand it.
To get along with her, you need to be either a pliable "yes" man, or constantly be on the alert and also constantly fight with her for leadership in relationships.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Holy shizzle sticks. I go to bed and the next day there are three pages of new posts. Not even going to try to keep up any longer. I will mention this, however. Somewhere in here tags have been mentioned and just in case any of you are not aware, there will soon be many (as in A LOT) of new tags used on f95. If you want to look and join in on the discussion, go here: New Tag system

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes