3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
If you look at my past post I sort of explain it all there, although it only the new update that is a true cuck.
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-mans-wife-v1-06c-too-perilous.164483/post-11474484
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-mans-wife-v1-06c-too-perilous.164483/post-11485865
Which if your on it and try to get out of it the game crashes so miss the bad ending. Well that's what I'm guessing.

The problem is you need to basically keep the DOM level of the MC at 1 to see the true cuck path, which right now I can't stop it going to 4 without the mod... Even getting 2 or 3 dom seem to be impossible. Also the confidence alter the dialog with the play through... Yet again need the mod to see it all.... To try to find ever possible path without that mod is to me an impossible task... I'm currently trying to make a save with - confidence and 1 dom for everyone to load and play that path in next update. Which I'm using the mod to keep track of making sure I keep it low, also see when the swing count moves... True Cuck mean 0 swing count... I'm going to make the ultimate loser path save lol, which I can see will trigger the bad ending...

Which as much as I try to keep the wife from Donny she up and call him on the path and has sex with him even when I try to stop it... To me how that path is, it's a cuck path, although the way the dev makes it out, it's as if the MC love her being with Donny...
screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png
Which I've been trying to stop her having sex with other men, without it ending the game, but SHE keeps brining it up.... Which this path I'm on she to me a cuck path... Never been on it before... But when a wife keeps bringing up what SHE wants sex with other men that is cheating, and when she does it in front of you then its CUCKING... Some of the choices ends the game, which shows it's more about cheating then sharing to me... As a swinging relationship is about a mutual understanding and not one sided like the wife keeps being... Which this new path I found shows it all what SHE want and not what the MC really want's... Like why did she invite Donny over when I already I wanted her to have nothing to do with the guy.... Sorry but this path proves I'm not on a swinging/sharing path but a cheating/cuck path... Funny thing I'm yet to use the mod, had the MC's confidence to - 10 at one point but its back up after sex with the wife role playing sharing her.... Which again is HER doing and not the MC's....
screenshot0006.png If you picked yes here she has sex with Donny and you have to watch it happen and he creampies her. If you say no, you fuck her and she blows Donny, but Donny still has sex with her and creampies her... Remember I pick for her to have nothing to do with Donny every time, so she had sex with Donny against MC's will on this path I'm on.... That is plan and simply cheat/cuck path.... Have fun finding it....

screenshot0007.png Even after you have no option but these 3... Which is a forced swinging by the wife, making it a cheating/cuck path because the husband had no other option but to go with it.... These is no hidden choice either...
screenshot0008.png
Which I also found this.... SHE is the first to bring up fucking 2 men while he watches... That is the words of a cheating/cucking wife to be regardless of the swinging path it is meant to be.... Again no idea if anyone else has found this path or not yet... I went down the path of most resistance, meaning I'm trying NOT to swing... yet she keeps insisting and wanting it.... That's a cheating/cucking path more then swinging... So anyone wanting to argue the path I'm on, find it first it's not the most common traveled path... It seem it can be found without the mod thus far... But the DOM just turned to 2 soon as she says this line... then goes to 1....

But after this It goes to 4 Dom and need to use the mod to see the otter paths with Jason and Tori in the new content. If you don't go see them the game just ends, meaning bad ending I guess... The key is the Dom level 1-4 when you see Jason and Tori.

So I'm sorry but people making comments on this game tend to just be talking about the best path with the high confidence, and they don't try to find the hidden cheating path that is there. Truth is there are heaps of paths.... Which the dev can't say they aren't there as I have just found yet another one accidentally this time without the mod trying to answer your question...

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
As I wrote earlier, it seems that the main goal of Tory and Jason is not MC, but Steph. One big manipulation from a "friend".

It seems that Steph is "the other man's wife", and it is she who is the real main character, and not Eric.
I will add that on the low confidence/dominance route (when eric is not able to put her in her place), she behaves too aggressively and manipulatively. She's annoying as hell.

And I understand correctly that we are being hinted that she is cheating?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
If you look at my past post I sort of explain it all there, although it only the new update that is a true cuck.
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-mans-wife-v1-06c-too-perilous.164483/post-11474484
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-mans-wife-v1-06c-too-perilous.164483/post-11485865
Which if your on it and try to get out of it the game crashes so miss the bad ending. Well that's what I'm guessing.

The problem is you need to basically keep the DOM level of the MC at 1 to see the true cuck path, which right now I can't stop it going to 4 without the mod... Even getting 2 or 3 dom seem to be impossible. Also the confidence alter the dialog with the play through... Yet again need the mod to see it all.... To try to find ever possible path without that mod is to me an impossible task... I'm currently trying to make a save with - confidence and 1 dom for everyone to load and play that path in next update. Which I'm using the mod to keep track of making sure I keep it low, also see when the swing count moves... True Cuck mean 0 swing count... I'm going to make the ultimate loser path save lol, which I can see will trigger the bad ending...

Which as much as I try to keep the wife from Donny she up and call him on the path and has sex with him even when I try to stop it... To me how that path is, it's a cuck path, although the way the dev makes it out, it's as if the MC love her being with Donny...
View attachment 2854816 View attachment 2854817
Which I've been trying to stop her having sex with other men, without it ending the game, but SHE keeps brining it up.... Which this path I'm on she to me a cuck path... Never been on it before... But when a wife keeps bringing up what SHE wants sex with other men that is cheating, and when she does it in front of you then its CUCKING... Some of the choices ends the game, which shows it's more about cheating then sharing to me... As a swinging relationship is about a mutual understanding and not one sided like the wife keeps being... Which this new path I found shows it all what SHE want and not what the MC really want's... Like why did she invite Donny over when I already I wanted her to have nothing to do with the guy.... Sorry but this path proves I'm not on a swinging/sharing path but a cheating/cuck path... Funny thing I'm yet to use the mod, had the MC's confidence to - 10 at one point but its back up after sex with the wife role playing sharing her.... Which again is HER doing and not the MC's....
View attachment 2854818 If you picked yes here she has sex with Donny and you have to watch it happen and he creampies her. If you say no, you fuck her and she blows Donny, but Donny still has sex with her and creampies her... Remember I pick for her to have nothing to do with Donny every time, so she had sex with Donny against MC's will on this path I'm on.... That is plan and simply cheat/cuck path.... Have fun finding it....

View attachment 2854825 Even after you have no option but these 3... Which is a forced swinging by the wife, making it a cheating/cuck path because the husband had no other option but to go with it.... These is no hidden choice either...
screenshot0008.png
Which I also found this.... SHE is the first to bring up fucking 2 men while he watches... That is the words of a cheating/cucking wife to be regardless of the swinging path it is meant to be.... Again no idea if anyone else has found this path or not yet... I went down the path of most resistance, meaning I'm trying NOT to swing... yet she keeps insisting and wanting it.... That's a cheating/cucking path more then swinging... So anyone wanting to argue the path I'm on, find it first it's not the most common traveled path... It seem it can be found without the mod thus far... But the DOM just turned to 2 soon as she says this line... then goes to 1....

But after this It goes to 4 Dom and need to use the mod to see the otter paths with Jason and Tori in the new content. If you don't go see them the game just ends, meaning bad ending I guess... The key is the Dom level 1-4 when you see Jason and Tori.

So I'm sorry but people making comments on this game tend to just be talking about the best path with the high confidence, and they don't try to find the hidden cheating path that is there. Truth is there are heaps of paths.... Which the dev can't say they aren't there as I have just found yet another one accidentally this time without the mod trying to answer your question...
I don't know what to tell you mate. I did have a brief chat with the dev today. We did resolve a couple of issues. I think the 106e update is much much better than the 106 versions so far.

From what I have seen so far everything you said is valid. The confidence mechanism is dubious at best but the devs like it so I cant see that changing. Steph I think will always be erratic because the devs have said she is suppose to annoy us and she does. I'd dump her ass real quick in RL. I don't hate her, I like her mostly but she does thing that as as annoying as fuck I couldn't live with. I'm no saint but man Steph has her moments.

The devs said the lower dom paths will be absorbed in to the main story and we can see how that has worked in the update. I still would have done the consent at the time instead of the MC leaving with Tori and Steph fucking Jason and him be surprised. It just does not sit well with me. I know the consent options are much clearer as they leave the house but it would have been better if there was a headups at the time but its a game, the consent is there so it is what it is. My wife considers that as still cheating. I think it is dicey but the devs made the effort so thanks dev for improving it.

Steph will reveal the big secret next update. I hope there is a divorce option after it lol (I'm joking). I'm sure it will be interesting... hopefully.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
As I wrote earlier, it seems that the main goal of Tory and Jason is not MC, but Steph. One big manipulation from a "friend".

It seems that Steph is "the other man's wife", and it is she who is the real main character, and not Eric.
I will add that on the low confidence/dominance route (when eric is not able to put her in her place), she behaves too aggressively and manipulatively. She's annoying as hell.

And I understand correctly that we are being hinted that she is cheating?
Yeah it seems that way. The lies and manipulation shit annoys me. Why not ask to swing from the word go. Saying it was because of the work environment is BS. Fuck my wife in a 3some is the same as fuck my wife in a swap. Why do they now have to play alone when they want both? Why leave one of the couple out for their ''sleep over'? Why not get together as a foursome? There is something definitely going on there that is on the nose. And as a couple they should be making the rules together, playing together not being ordered around by Tori. It is not your standard swinger/hotwife/cuck couple situation when Tori is calling the shots. Maybe it will be a great story, time will tell.

Reactions: Nurikabe and m4pII

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think there is a bug in v1.06e. Dom is set to 3 near the Tori talk branches. It limits the player to the 2 lower of 3 branches. Will wait for a patch before finalizing my gallery mod update.
I experienced the same thing. I think you will find that might be deliberate. In my chat with the dev he said that he was merging the lower dom paths in to the main story. dom1 = 3 could be a result of that as it is now 1 path instead of 3. Probably best to wait and make sure though. Up to you mate and thank you for doing the gallery for us all.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yeah it seems that way. The lies and manipulation shit annoys me. Why not ask to swing from the word go. Saying it was because of the work environment is BS. Fuck my wife in a 3some is the same as fuck my wife in a swap. Why do they now have to play alone when they want both? Why leave one of the couple out for their ''sleep over'? Why not get together as a foursome? There is something definitely going on there that is on the nose. And as a couple they should be making the rules together, playing together not being ordered around by Tori. It is not your standard swinger/hotwife/cuck couple situation when Tori is calling the shots. Maybe it will be a great story, time will tell.
It just pissed me off when, at the end of this update, on one of the routes, Tori tells the MC that he is not suitable for her, and she is not going to sleep with him.
That is, before that, she was telling him nonsense.
Jason knows this, but still tries to fuck Steph.
Steph knows about it, but is still ready to sleep with jason.
As she leaves, she doesn't ask how her husband is feeling, but gets annoyed and apologizes to Jason and Tori.

IRL, I would have smashed Jason's face and immediately thrown Steph to the curb. I seriously hope that it will be possible to divorce her. On most routes, she behaves like a selfish bitch.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It just pissed me off when, at the end of this update, on one of the routes, Tori tells the MC that he is not suitable for her, and she is not going to sleep with him.
That is, before that, she was telling him nonsense.
Jason knows this, but still tries to fuck Steph.
Steph knows about it, but is still ready to sleep with jason.
As she leaves, she doesn't ask how her husband is feeling, but gets annoyed and apologizes to Jason and Tori.

IRL, I would have smashed Jason's face and immediately thrown Steph to the curb. I seriously hope that it will be possible to divorce her. On most routes, she behaves like a selfish bitch.
You are right. Its bullshit but what can you do. Steph is suppose to drive us crazy but not enough to leave the game.
I definitely would like to use that button many times with Steph :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: m4pII

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Depends to the path you took... There are paths if you have low dom and low confidence you get CUCKED/CHEATED on... Which you don't get to see what you posted as part of that path... I see your using the mod, so mess with the settings, although there is a trigger early on, that if you do that pick it you never get to see that screen shot you posted.... This game has so many little triggers and variable that affect the paths by a great deal... Think I have tried almost all of them by now lol...
Yes i tried now also damn hard to play out all scenes...i completley missed the cuck scene at previous playthroughs and just got it now...really tricky game...

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Steph will reveal the big secret next update. I hope there is a divorce option after it lol (I'm joking). I'm sure it will be interesting... hopefully.
Divorce option sounds great! Love to see a path where her life ends up all fucked up proustite life style and his ends up great with some hottie that is a real woman morals and personality wise!

The thing I love right now is how there were 4 main possible paths in the way the new update ends... I just hope the dev keeps them going so I can see how it all plays out... Wonder if the dev has though of having a score tracking system like other VN's to help with the paths, that way you know you made the wrong choice right away. That mod I use help heaps being able to see the swing, dom and confidence as your playing... Otherwise hope someone makes a walkthrough for this one day, this is one of the few VN I think a build in walk through is needed....

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
What sounds extreme is perhaps one of the most reasonable responses to that kind of behavior on this thread. If you have a supposed 'friend' who lies to you in order to sleep with your gf/wife, who then invites you over merely to continue this ruse and tries to humilate you, it's time for this-

pmupdate.jpg

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Divorce option sounds great! Love to see a path where her life ends up all fucked up proustite life style and his ends up great with some hottie that is a real woman morals and personality wise!

The thing I love right now is how there were 4 main possible paths in the way the new update ends... I just hope the dev keeps them going so I can see how it all plays out... Wonder if the dev has though of having a score tracking system like other VN's to help with the paths, that way you know you made the wrong choice right away. That mod I use help heaps being able to see the swing, dom and confidence as your playing... Otherwise hope someone makes a walkthrough for this one day, this is one of the few VN I think a build in walk through is needed....
No to the score tracking system. They decided they won't do it. I really wish they would. Confidence is so hard to read in this game.

What sounds extreme is perhaps one of the most reasonable responses to that kind of behavior on this thread. If you have a supposed 'friend' who lies to you in order to sleep with your gf/wife, who then invites you over merely to continue this ruse and tries to humilate you, it's time for this-

View attachment 2855156
Yeah I agree. I was showing my wife the VN for her opinion of the scene and she said as far as she was concerned that was cheating and I'd be out on my ass. Mainly because even though there was an understanding from the house she would expect me to give her a heads up I was planning to play before she left the room out of curtesy and respect for her. She would definitely be pissed if she disappeared up the stairs and I started playing a soon as she left only to hear me at it. And vice versa, I would expect the same from her. Still this is a VN so is what it is there was some sort of consent given which is about all we can expect.

Yes i tried now also damn hard to play out all scenes...i completley missed the cuck scene at previous playthroughs and just got it now...really tricky game...
Its easy to do even with the mod on. You get caught up on a path and miss an option. I'd like to do walkthrough at some stage but at the moment things are moving too fast.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
When have been guessing that she is cheating from the first pages of the thread. I don't think anyone will be surprised. But there will certainly be a lot of pissed off people.

There are a lot of amazing visual novels. Only a handful that handles deep drama, loss, or other raw emotions very well. You need to be very invested in a character to make it work. Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about Steph. I want to. I do. But knowing that she might be cheating or she was setting up the MC from the beginning, I have no trust built up in her character.

On the other hand, it doesn't quite make sense for them to throw in the "surprise, I am cheating!" Why would a faithful husband want to stick around for that? Seriously, in A Couple's Duet, I ditched Nat the first chance I had. It was fucking awesome!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When have been guessing that she is cheating from the first pages of the thread. I don't think anyone will be surprised. But there will certainly be a lot of pissed off people.

There are a lot of amazing visual novels. Only a handful that handles deep drama, loss, or other raw emotions very well. You need to be very invested in a character to make it work. Quite frankly, I don't give a shit about Steph. I want to. I do. But knowing that she might be cheating or she was setting up the MC from the beginning, I have no trust built up in her character.

On the other hand, it doesn't quite make sense for them to throw in the "surprise, I am cheating!" Why would a faithful husband want to stick around for that? Seriously, in A Couple's Duet, I ditched Nat the first chance I had. It was fucking awesome!
I actually really like steph that's why i would be really upset if that is her sceret
I really shouldn't have got so emotionally invested
Because I feel thats going to come back and bite me in the arse now lol

Reactions: Nurikabe
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes