3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
I didn't attack you, I just said you were inaccurate and gave my account of what happened. That's all. If you were talking about something else than I apologise for misunderstanding.
Oh no no,I meant the other troll guy who wrote stuff to you...We have no issues man,you helped me out a lot with exploring the routes.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Here is what I see.... MC gave here the green light..... so If this is true then she did not cheat... she just got agressive...
I disagree, that's not a green light for sex, MC is talking about what Tori has to offer in regards to the 3some meeting ahead. Then MC adds an afterthought of no sex jut focus on the meeting. Its ambiguous at best, its not clear mutual consent for her to have sex as soon as he leaves the room. If she took it that way then why do it as soon as he leaves the room and MC clearly doesn't expect in the dialogue when he hears Steph.

Even so, one of the main issues for me is not just consent but the portrayal of MC in the stereotype cuck role. It pisses me off. These devs told me they were going to be different and its the same old stereotypes. I was excited we were getting a lot more, an intriguing story with branches and choices but nope, same old same offensive stereotype and even worse he is manipulated in to it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Again,the cheating part happens in the cuck/low confidence route..The High confidence route is clean tho..at least It seems that way to me...and again,It's a game not real life swinging simulator,plus now there's NTR tag..Your complains are logical from your pov,I get that...On the other hand,I see no issues since those are just different routes...On the other hand,I am not happy with how short this update was compared to the waiting period.
I actually like some NTR scenarios. I'm not hostile to NTR in itself, there was a lot more leading up to the update for me. Obviously my conversation with the devs is a large part of that especially about improving Steph. We were supposedly all on the same page and it was not the case. So I am feeling particularly deceived and the devs are suddenly very silent post release.

Reactions: D3vilMan

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Here is what I see.... MC gave here the green light..... so If this is true then she did not cheat... she just got agressive...
Depends to the path you took... There are paths if you have low dom and low confidence you get CUCKED/CHEATED on... Which you don't get to see what you posted as part of that path... I see your using the mod, so mess with the settings, although there is a trigger early on, that if you do that pick it you never get to see that screen shot you posted.... This game has so many little triggers and variable that affect the paths by a great deal... Think I have tried almost all of them by now lol...

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Game just got updated to 1.06e. Glancing through quickly Dev did some cleanup of the script. The unreachable ending was removed. Will need to revisit the scene list for my gallery mod.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Game just got updated to 1.06e. Glancing through quickly Dev did some cleanup of the script. The unreachable ending was removed. Will need to revisit the scene list for my gallery mod.
Yes the dev told me some of it, we had a chat. I don't think
Was that after my explanation and post using f95zone's definitions?
I have no idea, I don't have any control over tags. There will be an update so maybe wait until after the update and the changes

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
Alright, well, let's talk then. I just tried playing through the low-confidence-be-a-dick-get-cheated-on route, and I'm not sure I did it well. It's hard for me to figure out how not to be cool (that is self-deprecating sarcasm, if you aren't sure). The reason I'm not sure if I did it well is that I came out of the conversation with Tori, and Steph was fucking Jason, but nothing really happened. They were fucking, and the game suddenly ended without them finishing. the MC just saw they were fucking, and then it was "see you next time" or something like that. (I can't be totally sure of the details because I actually played it last night, but I was pretty drunk, and now tonight I'm a little drunk again and it's not fresh in my mind).

So, this post has two purposes. (Maybe three if you count my need to confess my alcoholism as an anonymous stranger to anonymous strangers). First, is there a more detailed scene with Jason that I failed to be enough of a cuck to get? Second, shouldn't this form of cucking me considered distinct from a willing cuck? That is, a cuckold can see his wife cheat and feel helpless to stop it and just watch and get aroused and hate himself for it. But a cuck can also be willing, in such a way that it is not cheating. Shouldn't there be a tag difference between a cuck who seeks out situations where the wife fucks other men and tells him how much better the other guy is and does all that humiliating shit, versus the kind of cuck who walks into it unknowing, finds his wife is cheating, and then just lets it happen because it turns him on? Do the Japanese distinguish between these types?

savagge0x

Feb 4, 2023
I tried a lot of options and all of them end up with steph and jason but theres no Tori action, is it part of this update or theres actually scenes with tori?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I tried a lot of options and all of them end up with steph and jason but theres no Tori action, is it part of this update or theres actually scenes with tori?
No Tori action just dialogue and changes in some of the paths. I was just having a look at some of it. The Tori part is just all lies and deception and bullshit. At least we get the Steph secret bullshit early apparently. My chat with the dev today didn't fill with me confidence I'm afraid.

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020

1.06e was intended to be some small fixes and cleaning, and those things are in this patch, but now it also includes some content revision. We had said that at this point in development we were going to start bringing more focus to the story, and we’ve begun that process. Our process was to create a point and work backwards to make sure everything pointed towards that point. We immediately had a problem.

Originally, we made giving a unique and different feel a priority for the different branches of the story. But going back through and looking at what each path was accomplishing, a couple of them were working against us and heading nowhere. They felt really different, but the heading nowhere part was a much bigger problem. So we created a new point of focus and revised the two paths that were failing us. The point of focus we are using is Steph revealing her big secret. There are a few indicators that she has a secret early in the game, but it is possible you played the one path that doesn’t evoke the secret.

At first, I hated the idea of moving that scene forward, but now I love the idea. (It took some convincing.) To make it work, we have to move a piece of “post Tori” content forward to the dinner scene. That will happen in a patch next week. Then we will be positioned for Steph to finally show her cards when she and the MC get home from Tori and Jason’s house. The changes start with today’s patch. This patch should make the scenes at Tori and Jason’s flow better and route more players through the main content. The patch next week will fix the dinner scene and bring the Saturday night pillow talk into line with the new focus. Some paths of course have almost no change. Others are quite different.

Again, we appreciate everyone who has joined us for Early Access. Your being here as well as your feedback help us to make this game better every day.

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023

1.06e was intended to be some small fixes and cleaning, and those things are in this patch, but now it also includes some content revision. We had said that at this point in development we were going to start bringing more focus to the story, and we’ve begun that process. Our process was to create a point and work backwards to make sure everything pointed towards that point. We immediately had a problem.

Originally, we made giving a unique and different feel a priority for the different branches of the story. But going back through and looking at what each path was accomplishing, a couple of them were working against us and heading nowhere. They felt really different, but the heading nowhere part was a much bigger problem. So we created a new point of focus and revised the two paths that were failing us. The point of focus we are using is Steph revealing her big secret. There are a few indicators that she has a secret early in the game, but it is possible you played the one path that doesn’t evoke the secret.

At first, I hated the idea of moving that scene forward, but now I love the idea. (It took some convincing.) To make it work, we have to move a piece of “post Tori” content forward to the dinner scene. That will happen in a patch next week. Then we will be positioned for Steph to finally show her cards when she and the MC get home from Tori and Jason’s house. The changes start with today’s patch. This patch should make the scenes at Tori and Jason’s flow better and route more players through the main content. The patch next week will fix the dinner scene and bring the Saturday night pillow talk into line with the new focus. Some paths of course have almost no change. Others are quite different.

Again, we appreciate everyone who has joined us for Early Access. Your being here as well as your feedback help us to make this game better every day.
hmmm, i may not have interpreted you correctly, but if I have, I must say that I think making Steph's big secret a concrete fact that is true in every path is a mistake. If the secret is what I think it is, it should only be a reality in the paths where the MC acts like a low-confidence dick. Players here have already voiced their feelings of betrayal when they learned the big secret. I think it's fine in the path where the MC (sort of) deserves it, but in paths where the MC is a loving and respectful wannabe swinger, it's a betrayal that can feel awful and turn players against you. I strongly advise you to think thoroughly about what I've written. I'm anonymous, but I have relevant experience and expertise in this area.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
hmmm, i may not have interpreted you correctly, but if I have, I must say that I think making Steph's big secret a concrete fact that is true in every path is a mistake. If the secret is what I think it is, it should only be a reality in the paths where the MC acts like a low-confidence dick. Players here have already voiced their feelings of betrayal when they learned the big secret. I think it's fine in the path where the MC (sort of) deserves it, but in paths where the MC is a loving and respectful wannabe swinger, it's a betrayal that can feel awful and turn players against you. I strongly advise you to think thoroughly about what I've written. I'm anonymous, but I have relevant experience and expertise in this area.
The Dev said to me with Stephs secret the two low confidence routes will be absorbed in to the story. I sure hope there is a divorce option after this reveal. haha

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes